Derrick Rose To Have Surgery For Torn Meniscus

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Idk I was just saying for me, I was under the impression most expected to be short of like the old DRose

He gotta develop a hella pull up where he's leaning forward, everything he does has to be in a "going forward" typa motion, that stop and pop shit tearing his knees to shreds

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yea his movements have to change. he puts so much pressure on his joints and tendons by stopping and going in any direction. he's shown he doesn't have the shooting ability to develop that so it's going to be tough. he's gonna need to really dedicate himself to change his style. doesnt need a complete overhaul, just some tweaking.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
yea his movements have to change. he puts so much pressure on his joints and tendons by stopping and going in any direction. he's shown he doesn't have the shooting ability to develop that so it's going to be tough. he's gonna need to really dedicate himself to change his style. doesnt need a complete overhaul, just some tweaking.

As I've said before, he steps so awkwardly when he's running. I've never seen someone place such sharp angles with each leg. It's downright crazy.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Reported to come back in 4-6 weeks but I'm not sure I buy it

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Reported to come back in 4-6 weeks but I'm not sure I buy it
that's the actual recovery time for meniscus surgery. his track record shows it takes longer for him to heal. he may rush it too and mess it up again.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah he will probably end up shutting it down again.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/KCJHoop/status/571371036253556736

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Grab the pebble from my knee grasshopper 

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I hope he returns in 4 weeks. I really want to see the Bulls in the playoffs with Rose. I hate to say this but I want them to take the risk and have him go for the playoffs, that window is closing for them and I think now is the most opportune time.

zombiecarcus

Reaction score
All this did was expose our lack of depth at PG. The more serious injuries occured to Butler and Gibson, both of whom have been much more important to this teams success. Thankfully it looks as if everyone will be healthy for the playoffs and we're still in decent shape seedings wise, so I'm hopeful we can still make a run. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%