dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
1. Deron Williams
2. Derrick Rose
3. Rajon Rondo
4. Russell Westbrook
5. Chris Paul

Bruh said this list was laughable? .....

Now thats laughable lol

BKS I agree with everything except I might put CP3 over Westbrook.

Deron is best PG right now with his scoring ability, floor vision, defense, size etc... he, out of all the other PGs in the league, is the most complete.

Rose lacks a CONSISTENT jumper, even though its starting to drop alot more often, he still needs to workon it.

Same with Rondo, but he's even further behind.

Westbrook is the same, inconsistent jumper, and doesnt have the playmaking skills youd like your PG to possess but he does well being their 2nd option next to KD.

I might say CP3 has regressed slightly after knee surgery but he's the best PURE PG in th league.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Now thats laughable lol

Deron is best PG right now with his scoring ability, floor vision, defense, size etc... he, out of all the other PGs in the league, is the most complete.

Rose lacks a CONSISTENT jumper, even though its starting to drop alot more often, he still needs to workon it.

Westbrook is the same, inconsistent jumper, and doesnt have the playmaking skills youd like your PG to possess but he does well being their 2nd option next to KD.

I might say CP3 has regressed slightly after knee surgery but he's the best PURE PG in th league.
Yeah, I was debating Westbrook/Paul at 4/5, but decided to go with Westbrook, because he's having an insane year and like you said, CP3 has taken a step back this season.

uwp

Reaction score

Now thats laughable lol

Ha! You people amaze my by not looking at stats before posting.

Deron Williams , UTA
26 38.0 23.0 25.8 4.0 9.8 1.3 0.19 32.62 25.85
Chris Paul , NOH
25 34.3 16.2 25.0 4.4 9.9 3.0 0.04 34.91 24.96
Russell Westbrook , OKC
26 36.7 23.3 24.8 5.2 8.6 2.0 0.35 32.44 24.77
Now go down a bit...

Derrick Rose , CHI
23 38.0 23.9 22.4 4.3 8.4 1.0 0.52 28.31 22.39
Rajon Rondo , BOS
20 38.4 11.2 22.2 4.5 13.8 2.3 0.15 27.6 22.15
http://www.nba.com/statistics/player/Efficiency.jsp

Stats in bold are efficiency

Yeah, that list is def not laughable :rolleyes:

Derrick Rose IS not a top 3 point guard. He has the skills more of a combo-guard than of a point guard. His vision is sub-par compared to that of Cp3, D-Will, and Rondo.

Also, the argument that Rondo "can't shoot the ball at all" is so false. Rose is knocking down jumpers at a eFG of .467. Rondo's?: .466%

Paul: .505
D-Will: .488
Westbrook: .401

Oh yeah, and their passing rating:

Paul: 17.0
Rondo: 17.9
Rose: 10.9
Williams: 14.9
Westbrook: 13.3

So um, yeah.. If you don't think that list was laughable, you clearly don't know anything about basketball "bruh".

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Then who is your top 5???

I agree with them on the list. Only other player who could possibly go on there is Nash IMO.

Mooche

Reaction score
D-Rose has next..if he gets a SG next to him. Y'all gonna see. Dude has underrated vision. He has to score because Chicago needs him too. But dude has always preferred to watch his teammates get shine going back to Simeon.
Real post.

I love the guy man. He is going to be a STUD soon..

Arrial

Reaction score
1. Deron Williams
2. Rose
3. Chris Paul
4. Rondo
5. Nash

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ha! You people amaze my by not looking at stats before posting.

Now go down a bit...

http://www.nba.com/s.../Efficiency.jsp

Stats in bold are efficiency

Yeah, that list is def not laughable

Derrick Rose IS not a top 3 point guard. He has the skills more of a combo-guard than of a point guard. His vision is sub-par compared to that of Cp3, D-Will, and Rondo.

Also, the argument that Rondo "can't shoot the ball at all" is so false. Rose is knocking down jumpers at a eFG of .467. Rondo's?: .466%

Paul: .505
D-Will: .488
Westbrook: .401

Oh yeah, and their passing rating:

Paul: 17.0
Rondo: 17.9
Rose: 10.9
Williams: 14.9
Westbrook: 13.3

So um, yeah.. If you don't think that list was laughable, you clearly don't know anything about basketball "bruh".
Oh ok I see your a stat guy lol

Im the type who likes to WATCH them play, breakdown their strengths and weaknesses and go from there.

That efficeiency thing is Bull. It would be different if Rondo was in Chi-Town and Rose was in Boston, who wouldnt be effiecnt with KG, PP, and Ray on the floor?

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No Derrick Rose is not the best PG in the league.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Im the type who likes to WATCH them play, breakdown their strengths and weaknesses and go from there.

That efficeiency thing is Bull. It would be different if Rondo was in Chi-Town and Rose was in Boston, who wouldnt be effiecnt with KG, PP, and Ray on the floor?
I kind of agree with you're type of thinking that stats aren't everything. I mean, seeing someone play and seeing their stats are both different in a way. Derrick Rose just knows how to lead a team, and he came in as a rookie as a team leader. He took them to the playoffs, and has made Noah look so good and his teammates around him. He's truly a leader, and that's what you want on the point guard. You could just tell by seeing him dribble the ball up the court and taking shots that his team does rely on him to lead the team.

uwp

Reaction score

Apparently anyone not named Nate Robinson.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And yet their still 3-1 w/o Rondo.

He must be efficient enough...

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Exactly.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Chris Paul is the best PG in the league without a doubt. Dude is a great shooter but doesnt have to because he knows what his true role is on the team and thats to distribute.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think all PGs should strive to play like Rondo.
Rose is the "best" though because he can do it all.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol I just saw bruh said I dont know anything about basketball lol

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Another food for thought stat...is since rondo has been out Paul Pierce is averaging 6 assists a game and has even had a 12 and 10 assist game.

And this is from a dude with 3 dimes a game for his career.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Another food for thought stat...is since rondo has been out Paul Pierce is averaging 6 assists a game and has even had a 12 and 10 assist game.

And this is from a dude with 3 dimes a game for his career.
Small sample size is small.

Bullsaj

Reaction score
1. Deron Williams
2. Rose
3. Chris Paul
4. Rondo
5. Nash
THIS. +1

Some interesting facts:
  • Rose is an elite rebounder at his position (4.8), 2nd only behind Westbrook who is BARELY ahead of him 4.9rpg. Rondo at 4.6rpg.
  • Rose is #8 in assists in the league, a couple years ago, he would have been #2, that shows the talent of the PG position in the NBA.
  • Rose is also the best shot blocker for his position, while Rondo is poor.
  • Rose has also increased in steals per game average.
  • Rose is the better 3% shooter, has a better FT%, and elite mid-range shooter.
  • Rose is currently the best guard in the NBA with the highest points per game, rebounds per game, and assists per game (37.4), Westbrook is around 35 at #2. Rondo at 29.6
Amazing what a 22 year old has achieved this season isn't it?

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
THIS. +1

Some interesting facts:
  • Rose is an elite rebounder at his position (4.8), 2nd only behind Westbrook who is BARELY ahead of him 4.9rpg. Rondo at 4.6rpg.
  • Rose is #8 in assists in the league, a couple years ago, he would have been #2, that shows the talent of the PG position in the NBA.
  • Rose is also the best shot blocker for his position, while Rondo is poor.
  • Rose has also increased in steals per game average.
  • Rose is the better 3% shooter, has a better FT%, and elite mid-range shooter.
  • Rose is currently the best guard in the NBA with the highest points per game, rebounds per game, and assists per game (37.4), Westbrook is around 35 at #2. Rondo at 29.6
Amazing what a 22 year old has achieved this season isn't it?
You're a broken record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%