Derrick Rose Highlights 08-10 - The Evolution of the Point Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullsaj

Reaction score
Made my me, enjoy:

Derrick Rose, the evolution of the point god. It brings tears to my eyes to see this kid grow up.

This kid is so good, he was a star at Chicago's own Simeon HS and also a star at Memphis leading his team to the National Championship Game.

He became the number one pick in the 2008 NBA Draft. Rose went off during his rookie year and won rookie of the year honors. Derrick led his Bulls to the playoffs and played in one of the best series ever in NBA history.

Derrick continued to work hard during the off season, also playing for Team USA. Derrick Rose went off against the Cavs this playoffs with Joakim Noah. The dynamic duo of the Chicago Bulls.

The Chicago Bulls added a third piece to the team, Carlos Boozer aka CboozBulls(Twitter). This was a great signing for the price of course. I wish it was 4years instead of 5, oh well. We finally get our low-post presence that we always wanted and takes pressure of D-Rose!

Derrick Rose became the first Bulls All-Star since Michael Jordan, wow it's been really long.

Rose this offseason has a three point shot now and he is going to be completely un-guardable. Watch out NBA!

DERRICK ROSE NBA STATISTICS 12/1:
Derrick Rose is averaging 26.6 points, 8.2 assists and 4.6 rebounds and shooting at 48% from the field. This is truly NBA MVP type numbers and he is leading his team to a golden age. Derrick Rose can do it all, rebound, pass, has court vision, and can score. He is the definition of the new generation point guards. As he has said, "why can't he be MVP"?

Comment:Rate:Subscribe:Like:Share

Derrick Rose Evolution of the Point God
Derick Rose Chicago's Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%