Dempster to the Braves

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ryan Dempster has been dealt to the Atlanta Braves. Rumors flying around the internet have pitching prospect Randall Delgado headed back to Chicago in part of a package deal. Not sure on any of the other names right now, somebody can update once an official report is posted.

Gotta love the work done by Theo & Co. here. Delgado easily becomes the top pitching prospect in the organization and could either head to AAA or join the big league rotation. I wish Dempster the best in Atlanta, he was a fan favorite and a great guy. I wouldn't mind the Cubs trying to bring him back in the off-season. He will be missed, but getting a prospect like Delgado is well worth it.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
you guys are gonna fleece us for Matt Garza
man I hate Ned Colletti

Delgado is a great return for Dempster. hopefully he accepts it though. he tweeted that no trade has been made, and does have 10-5 rights

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
OK, so the deal was done, Dempster is just being a bitch.

Seems like he'd rather go to LA and is butt hurt that the Atlanta media leaked this before he heard anything.

Dempster early in the year said he would do whatever is best for the Cubs, well Randall Delgado is what's best for the Cubs. LOL Delgado > Zach Lee

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dempster blocks the trade to Atlanta.

Braves GM says they have moved on...

Great.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He might not even get traded...

He really wants to stay in Chicago.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Idk why Dempster wants to stay. If he loves it so much he should just go to the White Sox, lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%