Decided to Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, I was looking around for a site to post at, and my buddy beamerball811 and I came to rest on this site. Speaking of him, would someone give him permission to post? He just registered an account, and wants to post some later on tonight. That being said, I'm back to post around, and hope to enjoy talking sports with you all once again.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Was disappointed you left man. Was wondering what happened to you. But welcome back, and I approved your friend.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Hey man, it's Yankeeking44 from back in the day. Good to see you here

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Welcome back, hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If you leave again it's two strikes and your out!

Reaction score
Haha thanks for the welcomes. YankeeKing! What's been up man? Long time no post with. Where you been? Here since ASH closed down?

As for you RipCity32, I'm sorry about all that. Just honestly don't know what happened, but I'm back for sure :).

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Haha thanks for the welcomes. YankeeKing! What's been up man? Long time no post with. Where you been? Here since ASH closed down?

As for you RipCity32, I'm sorry about all that. Just honestly don't know what happened, but I'm back for sure :).
I was off all forums for awhile after it closed down, but i've been on here since i came back. What about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%