December 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Glad to know they weren't having fun with these chats..

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm sure James was joking with whatever he was saying, but we all know sometimes jokes still hurt, or people take them as less than jokes and more as insults.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
LeBron made his decision AFTER The Decision was scheduled to air. It wasn't like he made it with the intent to announce that he was leaving Cleveland, it was just made because he realize the opportunity to give money to charity. He's not the only one who noticed that the only thing the media talked about since the playoffs were over was where he was going to go. Although I'm glad he slapped them all in the face, because they clearly don't deserve players/teams of his caliber with the way they treat them after decide to leave when they had the power to do so. LeBron didn't pull a <Censored>-move like Kobe did and demand a trade. He stayed in Cleveland, even signed a 3 year extension with you guys the first time around, then he decided to leave. Stop the <Censored>ing whining and take the sand out of your vagina Cleveland fans and LeBron haters.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He did pull a dick move with the decision. Even if he did go back to Cleveland the decision would of hurt his rep pretty bad. It was an hour long dick sucking fest, and even though he didn't get a dime of it, doesn't make it any less then an hour long ego stroking ESPN jerk off.

Also if you were Cleveland how would not be pissed. You treated this guy like royalty, and he leaves you for a chance to go get some easy rings. The Cavs did try to make some moves to get some players around him, so don't give me that.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
I never said they didn't try to get things around him, they did, who gives a <Censored>? Because an organization tries to win someone has to stay there? You think teams aren't attempting to win every single season?

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I understand how Cavs fans will be mad, but by them crying about it constantly since it happened isn't going to bring him back. Just accept it, and move on. Love him or hate him.

WhenIRap

valanciunas
Reaction score
You lebron dickriders have no reason to be telling Cleveland fans to stop being upset. Cleveland has every right to be upset, I used to support LeBron myself, but after his decision I don't hate him, I just dislike him. Cleveland was family, it was fun to watch the characters play together, to see a small city winning and being recognized as a team to beat. But LeBron basically forgot everything he's worked for, and decided to give up a struggle. He took the easy way out to the superstar team, and look where that got him so far.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You lebron dickriders have no reason to be telling Cleveland fans to stop being upset. Cleveland has every right to be upset, I used to support LeBron myself, but after his decision I don't hate him, I just dislike him. Cleveland was family, it was fun to watch the characters play together, to see a small city winning and being recognized as a team to beat. But LeBron basically forgot everything he's worked for, and decided to give up a struggle. He took the easy way out to the superstar team, and look where that got him so far.
PREACH! lol

gochiefwahoo14

Reaction score
You have to be kidding me if you think LeBron didn't know what he was going to do before he scheduled "The Decision". He decided in game 5.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He did pull a dick move with the decision. Even if he did go back to Cleveland the decision would of hurt his rep pretty bad. It was an hour long dick sucking fest, and even though he didn't get a dime of it, doesn't make it any less then an hour long ego stroking ESPN jerk off.

Also if you were Cleveland how would not be pissed. You treated this guy like royalty, and he leaves you for a chance to go get some easy rings. The Cavs did try to make some moves to get some players around him, so don't give me that.
The Decision earned him 5 million, he gave 2 million away to charity. Something along those lines.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol I bet the comments went something like this:

James: See this is why I left Cleveland, ya'll suck.

Gibson: Yeah whatever Bron you just jealous. (when in reality he is very angry/sad)
It was probably more like this..

LeBron: I need attention please notice me and look at me.

Gibson: Delonte's in the locker room bangin your mom..

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
It was probably more like this..

LeBron: I need attention please notice me and look at me.

Gibson: Delonte's in the locker room bangin your mom..
LAWLX10

I bet that's why he left, how <Censored>ing embarrassing. Your teammate railed your mother.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Decision earned him 5 million, he gave 2 million away to charity. Something along those lines.
Well I didn't know that. Makes me respect him even less, which is pretty hard to do.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LeBron made his decision AFTER The Decision was scheduled to air. It wasn't like he made it with the intent to announce that he was leaving Cleveland, it was just made because he realize the opportunity to give money to charity. He's not the only one who noticed that the only thing the media talked about since the playoffs were over was where he was going to go. Although I'm glad he slapped them all in the face, because they clearly don't deserve players/teams of his caliber with the way they treat them after decide to leave when they had the power to do so. LeBron didn't pull a <Censored>-move like Kobe did and demand a trade. He stayed in Cleveland, even signed a 3 year extension with you guys the first time around, then he decided to leave. Stop the <Censored>ing whining and take the sand out of your vagina Cleveland fans and LeBron haters.
When did this New Yorker become a Miami Heat fan? Was it after the first title or did you just manage to hop on the bandwagon the second time around with LeCon and the Velociraptor?

Mooche

Reaction score
I missed out on the heat of this thread. Wow. Hah.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
When did this New Yorker become a Miami Heat fan? Was it after the first title or did you just manage to hop on the bandwagon the second time around with LeCon and the Velociraptor?
Been there, said this.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He had a right to leave he was a Free Agent...but its more than that...if iggy leaves philly. Ill be down for a bit..but you gotta think Ohio has been supporting this dude since he was like 15.

But idk why..dude never seemed to really be a Ohio die hard...he grew up a Yankees/Cowboys/Bulls fan..so I guess the fans shouldve known he didnt feel a attachment to the area.
people may not like that he left but everything you said was true. people need to realize that lebron never was a true cleveland fan..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%