Daryl Thompson

Status
Not open for further replies.

retry_1

Reaction score

I'm not sure how to make a void for it, and it probably has flaws, but i wanted to try to give back to the place where i've been getting all my renders from lately.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Very choppy all over the place and lots of background still on him. Looks like you use the eraser to cut is that correct?

vikesfan

Reaction score
Welcome to SI, practice makes perfect. I like to use the polygonnal lasso and pen tool for my cuts.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
thanks for the contribution.. if you wanna get better, all the Cut Crew is more then happy to help you out... like previously said -- practice, practice, practice...

retry_1

Reaction score
Very choppy all over the place and lots of background still on him. Looks like you use the eraser to cut is that correct?
yes, i do use the eraser, i've used the polygonal lasso in the past, but it always proved to be bothersome for me. i've gotten rid of the background on his shoulder/back area, and am working on the choppiness.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I first started using the eraser, too.. you have to switch from large to small sizes to get close -- also zoom in as far as you can get

once you get that down, try zooming in and use the polygonnal lasso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%