Cyclone2426's Custom Covers

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Can you make me a Josh Cribbs Madden 10 xbox 360 cover?

TTN2810

Reaction score
thats the backup..Newsome or something. But if his arm wasn't dodged, this would be sick.

bigheadkyle2

Reaction score
man i love that effect you got on that newsome one.

ill give you a quarter to give me the secrets

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
kind of a large pic. not sure why they're done that large, cuz there's a specific size to fit in the cases. but, who am I that doesn't do these

cyclone2426

Reaction score
kind of a large pic. not sure why they're done that large, cuz there's a specific size to fit in the cases. but, who am I that doesn't do these
Because they are high res, but they print out at the right size.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
but being a former GFX designer, making large resolution doesn't add anything to quality if you were to make them actual size at same DPI ... so, not totally understanding, but to each his own

TTN2810

Reaction score
but being a former GFX designer, making large resolution doesn't add anything to quality if you were to make them actual size at same DPI ... so, not totally understanding, but to each his own
i know nothing also, but I hear they look better printed higher DPI
but again idk a thing about it

cyclone2426

Reaction score
Well those ones we made last year were a lower dpi so there's a difference to us. And from personal experience, they do print out better. Plus mine are the dimensions that they had the printable Favre cover last year, so im just keeping up with their standards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%