Crybaby T's On EBAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Anyone who wants a LeBron crybaby Tee there on Ebay... There selling fast though

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
haha nice. i wouldve never even thought about this on my own. thanks for the heads up

i'm contemplating whether or not to get one....

utexas1007

Best in the World
Reaction score
If you like to make fun of LeBron, you might as well make fun of Michael Jordan. He's gonna be just as good as MJ.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Eh...not really, they have 2 complete different styles, and are 2 complete different players, with 2 completely differnt attitudes. LeBron can pass and rebound as well. I make fun of MJ all the time, I actually don't like him at all. Sure he was a good player, but when your a ball hog, its not too hard to score a whole lot. And don't get me started on the tongue.

utexas1007

Best in the World
Reaction score
Eh...not really, they have 2 complete different styles, and are 2 complete different players, with 2 completely differnt attitudes. LeBron can pass and rebound as well. I make fun of MJ all the time, I actually don't like him at all. Sure he was a good player, but when your a ball hog, its not too hard to score a whole lot. And don't get me started on the tongue.
dude... go watch MJ again. He wasn't a ballhog. How old are you? MJ = best player ever. also i wasn't saying he's gonna be like MJ, i said he's gonna be as good, not just like.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LeBron isnt CLUTCH!
LeBron <Censored>es alot.
LeBron scores like 40 points on driving the lane...
He's so overhyped it isnt funny.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If you like to make fun of LeBron, you might as well make fun of Michael Jordan. He's gonna be just as good as MJ.

Unless LeBron develops a consistent jumper, and "the clutch factor" he will never be as good a s MJ. Not to mention the rings.

And DJT, a ballhog? you werent old enough to watch and study MJ's game so all the highlights youve seen mean nothing.

utexas1007

Best in the World
Reaction score
Unless LeBron develops a consistent jumper, and "the clutch factor" he will never be as good a s MJ. Not to mention the rings.

And DJT, a ballhog? you werent old enough to watch and study MJ's game so all the highlights youve seen mean nothing.
Thank you, I've always hated when people hate on MJ and they're not even old enough to have watched (and i mean really watched) one of his games.

EDIT: He's 19, I'm 19. I watched MJ's games a lot, and know how he played. Nevermind, sorry, DJT.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Please Lebron is a top 3 player. He leads his <Censored>ty team to a Finals apperance, and no one wants to give him credit for that. He single handly killed the Pistons, and everyone else in the East.

As for him not being Clutch, I really don't see. He is constantly making plays in the 4th quarter.

You guys are just trying to bring him down, since he is so successful. Just keep hating LeBron, I find it funny.

utexas1007

Best in the World
Reaction score
Please Lebron is a top 3 player. He leads his <Censored>ty team to a Finals apperance, and no one wants to give him credit for that. He single handly killed the Pistons, and everyone else in the East.

As for him not being Clutch, I really don't see. He is constantly making plays in the 4th quarter.

You guys are just trying to bring him down, since he is so successful. Just keep hating LeBron, I find it funny.
I think he gets a little better every time someone in the world hates on him.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Plays in the fourth arent game winners. Im not hating on LeBron, he's easily the second most dominant player in the league. But he isnt what people hype him to be yet.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Yes, he is a ballhog, and I've watched my fair share of MJ games.

Thank you, I've always hated when people hate on MJ and they're not even old enough to have watched (and i mean really watched) one of his games.

EDIT: He's 19, I'm 19. I watched MJ's games a lot, and know how he played. Nevermind, sorry, DJT.
No problem.

Agreed. LBJ is a very good player.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
People throw the ballhog term around but until you see what Zach Randolph does in games then you have no idea what a ballhog is.

MJ averaged 5 APG in his career, and shot damn near 50%. IMO if I have a guy who can get me 45 easily and still shoot 49% from the floor then he'll get the nod from me to take any shot he wanted, but Mike didnt force it.

utexas1007

Best in the World
Reaction score
I find it funny that LeBron played so terrible last night, yet he almost put up a triple-double. 12 pts (2-18 FG, 0-6 3PT, 8-10 FT), 9 rebs, 9 asts. You know you're amazing when your worst game is that good. When he shoots terribly, he distributes the ball.

By the way, we should be talking about how badly Paul Pierce played, but we're only talking about how bad LeBron played. Pierce hit 2 of 14 shots and only had 4 points in 29 minutes of play. And as bad as LeBron played, his team only lost by 4. I hope no one's blaming last night's loss on LeBron. Everyone on the Cavs shot badly last night.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not to mention they almost won, and were shooting what like 29% in the first qtr.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
These shirts are quite sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%