CP3 To Be Traded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadez

Reaction score
I just read this on a well known website and thought it was hilarious and rediculous...

Chris Paul, during an interview with Pro Basketball News, said he thinks it's possible the Hornets could trade him to help alleviate the team's high payroll.
"In this league, anything can happen," said Paul. "I can be dealt."

Paul then was asked that surely he can't be serious he could be traded.

"It's possible," he said. "It's possible."
They would be crazy to trade him.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I would throw anyone on this team to get Paul.

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Baron Davis + Eric Gordon + other crap for Cp3. Not really worth it, but Idk... ever since the Clips got Blake Griffin I've been pusing for the Clippers to get more competitive. I just want some kind of LA rivalry going on.

Shadez

Reaction score
Baron Davis + Eric Gordon + other crap for Cp3. Not really worth it, but Idk... ever since the Clips got Blake Griffin I've been pusing for the Clippers to get more competitive. I just want some kind of LA rivalry going on.

That would be good for both the fans and the NBA I think. Seems like everyone hates the Lakers and would definitely be cheering for a Clipper organization to do better.

Whisper

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well for me, really I just don't have the funds to attend Lakers games. I have to settle for going to Clippers games when they face the Lakers. When I go to games I wanna see competitive games, something I've never seen from the Clippers *smh*

Shadez

Reaction score
You never know. They have some tradable pieces. Throw in a couple future first round draft picks and who knows. It may work.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
NO would be absloutely retarded to trade away Paul.

You think they would have learned their lesson about trading away a star PG after shipping BDiddy for Claxton and Dale Davis?

Idc what it costs, if you dont have the money for the luxury tax, then you give away Tyson Chandler for nothing, like Denver did, before you trade CP3.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I agree with your last sentence dez, I don't understand why Chandler is still there really.
Is the market for him THAT low? His contract might not be pretty, but he is a top 10 center.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If they traded cp3 they may as well not have a team.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
I highly doubt they would trade CP. Who cares what financial situation you are in, you don't trade him.

SaintFan25

#JK25
Reaction score
There's been rumors about this for a while now. New Orleans is having trouble financially but I highly doubt he goes anywhere.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd trade David West and Tyson Chandler together for a box of rocks before moving CP3.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
I'd trade David West and Tyson Chandler together for a box of rocks before moving CP3.
I'll lend Joey some rocks if he needs some if it brings them here :]

Whisper

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oneandonlycp3Jus for the record too...I'M NOT GOIN ANYWHERE!!! No clue what Chris Thomasson was talkin about, but I didn't say any of what he was say ...7 minutes ago from UberTwitter
So he never even said any of that. We knew he wasn't goin' anywhere anyhow.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He could just be saying that so the team doesn't get mad and actually trade him.

o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%