Cover Art Request

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Alright fellas me and a friend of mine make music, have been doing so now for about 8years, but recently got serious about it after a few local shows and a little (very miniscule, almost non-existent, alright from about 7 people) internet buzz about when the mixtape's dropping, I was hoping we could get a little help from one (or some) of the artists on this site for ideas on our mixtape cover.

Anyone who knows good music knows that good Cover art is essential to the feel of the mixtape, we're going with a Cheech and Chong type feel with a little UGK, Big K.R.I.T. feel to it.. if anyone has any ideas or want to whip something up Id be glad to pay you through paypal.

PM me if anyone is interested and we can talk more extensively about it, thanks.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oh and if anyone wants to hear a few tracks to get a feel for what the music is, what the art would look like PM me, Ill send you a link of some shit lol

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
I'd say I'd do something, but I highly doubt it'd be the type of style you're looking for for it.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Its cool man, whatever you wanna try out Im wide open for suggetions...

Mike said he want something kinda cartooney/vector-like... something like this:

Anything that represents down south music/southern feel... and smoking lol, whatever you had in mind would be great, your the artist and we're open to any ideas... just let me know.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
idek if dorado has photoshop anymore but i do know he got started by making covers. id shoot him a pm.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cool, good look Pugz

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
if i was better at covers id help. ive tried making them before and sucked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%