Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pretty dope breh

you following the Prem?

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Siiiick. You should do some more of these.

Bayerns kit this year sucks. Redesign that.

Steez

Reaction score
Thanks fellas. Preciate the feedback.

Father Pugzo said:
that looks cool. how ya been?

Been okay man. Better I guess as of late. Preciate you asking ... hope you and the family are well bro.

buzzy said:
Pretty dope breh

you following the Prem?

Hey buzzo, yeah man. Got into it pretty heavy the past 5-6 months. Soccer in general actually, starting to love it. Picked Manchester United to follow. Love Pogba's game. I know it's kind of a bandwagon pick, but fuck it. Hard to choose a team not being from England haha.

GMF1991 said:
Siiiick. You should do some more of these.

Bayerns kit this year sucks. Redesign that.

Thanks man. I'll give Bayern a try bro. Just trying to build up a portfolio so I'm definitely down!

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Wow that looks amazing, great job. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
do a basketball one

Steez

Reaction score
Frontpage Stardom said:
Wow that looks amazing, great job. 
Thank you, man. I appreciate it.

And Pugzo, I'd love to expand to different sports soon, the only thing is these templates don't run very cheap. If I end up sticking with this like I hope, I definitely wanna get the basketball and football templates.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
steezo said:
Hey buzzo, yeah man. Got into it pretty heavy the past 5-6 months. Soccer in general actually, starting to love it. Picked Man U to follow. Love Pogba's game. I know it's kind of a bandwagon pick, but fuck it. Hard to choose a team not being from England haha.

Yeah it's fun. I started following it more closely last season. I grew up not even liking the soccer, even though it's the #1 sport here, but I got into it more and more lately. It really can be beautiful to watch. Plus it's so easy to commit to one game, if you're used to long ass games of basketball or football. 90 minutes is over so quick.

I definitely wanna watch a big game in London at some point. The atmopshere there seems crazy.

Btw, you might not wanna refer to United as ManU if you ever talk to a real fan. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/95405-its-united-not-man-u

Steez

Reaction score
buzzy said:

Yeah it's fun. I started following it more closely last season. I grew up not even liking the soccer, even though it's the #1 sport here, but I got into it more and more lately. It really can be beautiful to watch. Plus it's so easy to commit to one game, if you're used to long ass games of basketball or football. 90 minutes is over so quick.

I definitely wanna watch a big game in London at some point. The atmopshere there seems crazy.

Btw, you might not wanna refer to United as ManU if you ever talk to a real fan. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/95405-its-united-not-man-u

Damn, good looks man. Learned something new today. Edited it out haha.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I like these better than the current alternates. Nike's jerseys for Chelsea suck this year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%