Chad Jackson Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Now, before we get too off topic. I liked CHad Jackson coming out of college and was sad to see all his injury woes as of late, but hopefully he can, and will make a name for himself in Denver with their amazing aerial attack.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
They got so many great options already at Wide Receiver ,I just dont see im doing much.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
They got so many great options already at Wide Receiver ,I just dont see im doing much.
They do, but you never know. Dominic Hixon from the Giants got some nice playing time because of Plaxicos` off field problems, and Brandon Marshall missed some time to start the season, and Royal missed some time with an injury. So, injuries could come into play and give him some nice playing time. It also helps that Cutler likes to spread the ball around.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
HE has better hands then any Giants wide-out!
This coming from the same guy who guaranteed Dallas would be "Fine" with Brad Johnson under center.

Please, nobody here knows jacksh.t about Chad Jackson outside of his days as a Florida Gator. How do I know this? Because the guy has barely seen the damn field in the NFL.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
SPeaking of Johnson, i heard Brooks Bollinger has been taking snaps during practice.

Hoffa

Reaction score
This coming from the same guy who guaranteed Dallas would be "Fine" with Brad Johnson under center.

Please, nobody here knows jacksh.t about Chad Jackson outside of his days as a Florida Gator. How do I know this? Because the guy has barely seen the damn field in the NFL.
Mate you think way to serious, I was just joking with my Giants buddy. But Chad Jackson can be a solid wide-out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%