Cavs and Timberwolves discussed a Trade involving Anderson Varejao

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
reports floating around tell us otherwise.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
You believe every rumor you hear? I don't doubt they're shopping him but there's a big difference between that and actually pulling the trigger on a trade that more or less takes you right out of contention.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yea i really do.......

shopping him now, in the middle of a good season is usually a sign that they want to get a deal done as fast as they can. they had chances in the offseason and didnt pull the trigger, actually denied the rumors. now they flat out admitted to shopping him. the lux tax is looming and they dont and cant get hit with it.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I forgot John Hollinger is in their organization and he's an idiot so I wouldn't be surprised if he did something dumb.

But they'd be dumb to ignore their chances in the West this year. I think they can compete with anybody.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I like Rudy, but he's not nearly the player people make him out to be. Honestly I think that's because he's bought into his own hype too much.

Though I do think if Rudy would stop trying to shoot over double teams and use his solid passing abilities and became more aggressive and tried to force the issue getting to the line he'd be a much better player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%