Carolina Panthers New Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
I can see those scratches on A on "Panthers" to be on the numbers in the new jerseys

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
official release:
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The Carolina Panthers have a new look.

The Panthers changed their logo to give it a "more aggressive, contemporary look ... making it more three-dimensional."
For the first time since joining the league in 1995, the Panthers have changed their logo. According to a press release Sunday night, the logo has been designed to provide a "more aggressive, contemporary look to the logo while making it more three-dimensional for ever-increasing digital use."

The Panthers will transition to the refined logo throughout 2012.

The primary tweaks made by the creative department of the National Football League are primarily in the features in the eye and mouth.

Team president Danny Morrison says "we have one of the finest and most recognizable logos in the NFL and wanted to make it as modern as possible without losing the dramatic essence of the mark."

The team will also change the primary logotype.

NCSportsfan21

Reaction score
Seahawks gloves look great.

Panthers new logo is good, much more refined, but still looks enough like the old one.

I personally think the Saints have the best uniforms and the Panthers have the second best in the NFL. I love those all black uni's the Saints wear, they're dirty.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Interesting the statement said nothing about new jerseys

NCSportsfan21

Reaction score
I only noted it cuz someone said earlier in the topic the Panthers have great uni's and to not mess with the design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%