Carlos Boozer signs with Bulls

Status
Not open for further replies.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
How much CAP do you guys have left?
Enough for another max I think. The cap was higher than expected and Boozer didn't get a max deal, I don't think, so we should still have enough max money.

So I guess if we don't sign LeBron, using that money on Mike Miller wouldn't be a bad deal, but a 5 year deal isn't necessary.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Enough for another max I think. The cap was higher than expected and Boozer didn't get a max deal, I don't think, so we should still have enough max money.

So I guess if we don't sign LeBron, using that money on Mike Miller wouldn't be a bad deal, but a 5 year deal isn't necessary.
Should save it and bring in Melo next year haha.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pipedreams are fun though :p
I feel like someone just died.

I knew I shouldn't have built up so much hope. Like seriously, are you gonna listen to Pat Riley (or to a lesser extent Jay-Z and some Russian billionaire) or freakin' John Paxson and Gar Foreman....

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I feel like someone just died.

I knew I shouldn't have built up so much hope. Like seriously, are you gonna listen to Pat Riley (or to a lesser extent Jay-Z and some Russian billionaire) or freakin' John Paxson and Gar Foreman....
Yeah pretty much. IDK I kind of wanted LeBron to go to CHI based on the fact that's where the GOAT played, and he could go down as GOAT #1 or GOAT #2 when it's all over. Would of just been cool IMO lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Jazz completed a sign-and-trade with the Bulls for the services of Carlos Boozer on Thursday.

Utah will give Chicago a protected second-round pick in the deal, but will receive a trade exception expected to be worth around $13,000,000, Boozer's first-year salary.

The Jazz have one calendar year to use the exception.

"It gives us the opportunity to start investigating other rosters to see if somebody might interest us," general manager Kevin O'Connor said.

"The key is for us to remain competitive. We want to get somebody that will keep us competitive, but we also don't want to take somebody that another team doesn't want."

Via Salt Lake tribune
rip to utah? he would fit perfectly and now they have the space..

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah pretty much. IDK I kind of wanted LeBron to go to CHI based on the fact that's where the GOAT played, and he could go down as GOAT #1 or GOAT #2 when it's all over. Would of just been cool IMO lol.
But instead he is going to go down with the likes of Robert Horry, John Paxon, and Steve Kerr.

♠Spades♠

Reaction score
love this signing, rose and boozer are going to be awesome in the P&R.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%