Can't understand something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And may I add?

You don't care, yet you'll close the thread.

Wow, you really are good at explaining things, aren't you?
I closed the thread, because I didn't feel like watching you and Granderson get into it. The content of the article wasn't the problem.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I was thinking more down the lines that our threads were too long for you to bother reading. Haha.:lol:
Yeah, because it was probably all wrong, just like you're post about why the Mavericks would win the NBA title.

CB4_Raps

SI's Bad Boy
Reaction score
Yeah, because it was probably all wrong, just like you're post about why the Mavericks would win the NBA title.
Still owned you in a debate.

Not that it was a surprise anyway. Your 200 word reply wasn't anything to write home about anyway, was it?

LOL.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Still owned you in a debate.

Not that it was a surprise anyway. Your 200 word reply wasn't anything to write home about anyway, was it?

LOL.
Owned? How did I get owned? As you say, I didn't even try. You can't get owned if you don't try.

CB4_Raps

SI's Bad Boy
Reaction score
Owned? How did I get owned? As you say, I didn't even try. You can't get owned if you don't try.
LOL.

You never tried because you knew you'd never be able to outdo my OPENING argument. Nice excuse though, too bad everyone who was in the tourney could see right through it.

I applaud how you barely got past Mr. BS by waiting until he got offline to do homework, and then finally posting your final argument.

Kudos.:lol:

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LOL.

You never tried because you knew you'd never be able to outdo my OPENING argument. Nice excuse though, too bad everyone who was in the tourney could see right through it.

I applaud how you barely got past Mr. BS by waiting until he got offline to do homework, and then finally posting your final argument.

Kudos.:lol:
I like how Mr.BS got lakerfan to change the deadline, so that he could get the final post. Then I end up posting after he gets off and some drama starts that I cheated to get the last post in. lakerfan already said that last post didn't win it, so it shouldn't even matter. Nice try though.

CB4_Raps

SI's Bad Boy
Reaction score
I like how Mr.BS got lakerfan to change the deadline, so that he could get the final post. Then I end up posting after he gets off and some drama starts that I cheated to get the last post in. lakerfan already said that last post didn't win it, so it shouldn't even matter. Nice try though.
Ahh yes, I'm sure it's mightily strange when so many people thought you deliberately waited till the end.

Plead your case all you want, I just find it laughable that you didn't intend to do it. Be truthful. C'mon.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ahh yes, I'm sure it's mightily strange when so many people thought you deliberately waited till the end.

Plead your case all you want, I just find it laughable that you didn't intend to do it. Be truthful. C'mon.
You're ignoring the fact that the last post didn't win the debate.

nelsogotskillz

Reaction score
can you two just stop? jeez, its like bickering between a couple that doesn't actually have anything to get mad at each for, they just do it for the heck of it...

why are you talking about the debate from months ago?

CB4_Raps

SI's Bad Boy
Reaction score
can you two just stop? jeez, its like bickering between a couple that doesn't actually have anything to get mad at each for, they just do it for the heck of it...

Just bringing up stuff which made me laugh. It's not really bickering, just me poking fun at him, really.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

That's kinda what I'm wondering... I guess it's the only shot he can take at me. Seems to be the thing he likes to do, take shots at jarrod, Maple, myself.

BYAH! Let me go post rants in my blog now!

CB4_Raps

SI's Bad Boy
Reaction score
That's kinda what I'm wondering... I guess it's the only shot he can take at me. Seems to be the thing he likes to do, take shots at jarrod, Maple, myself.
Actually, I'm yet to dedicate a part of any of my rants especially at you, but thanks for the idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%