Can't understand something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcum28

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Since you guys closed the "Just wondering" section, i figured i'd voice my opinion here.

First off, if you guys don't like the lack of posts in the sports section, make it fun! There are easy ways to make it fun like awards, games and other things.

Also, though I am not pointing anyone out, there are many people who run forums, i.e. Debate Forum, Article Forum... who do have very high post counts and such, which i say "good for them" for being such a contributor... but they need to focus more on the moderating job. I've been waiting for someone to post a topic for X-Factor and I for almost three weeks now. Also, Cejis said 1 week ago that he quit our debate because he stated "i was too good".. and yet, i'm still waiting for someone to close that. the article team has been doing better but for a while there, they were nowhere to be seen. I just don't understand how such active members can't moderate the forum they've been chosen to moderate!

I understand that the sports section is a big deal, but if its not as active, then why continue to focus on it instead of making the sections that are popular more efficent!

BlueJay Boy

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LOL, and were back again with more action involving this kind of topic.

Opinion is appriciated though

CB4_Raps

SI's Bad Boy
Reaction score
The article team was active, I won't go into detail(at all) as to why it's no longer active.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
thanks, BJBoy..

hopefully, with the consideration of new staff, we might be able to solve that.

if it's taking to long for you, you can PM when u want to start a debate, and I'll post a topic..

thx again

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
article & debate team will go again..

i just gonna find a member who wants to take ownership and leadership of it.. then, we'll start it up again

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
IF he is avaliable, and he wants to, I think barret would actually be a great leader for the article team, or deserves a shot if he wants it, if not, give it to cb4, laker, or playmaker, I've decided I don't want to lead that section after all that happened, but I will contribute to it once it is all up and running.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol pm7 over me?

JK I don't care but I like debates

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well to be honest yankees, you scare me, not as a leader or anything, your mentalty is scary

Sabbath

Reaction score
Well, honestly, I have summer after next Tuesday and I'm going to have some mass free time. I would have enough time to run let's say an article team. But I understand that people that want/deserve it more obviously would be chosen over me, but if nobody wants it I'll take it.

Marcum28

Reaction score
article & debate team will go again..

i just gonna find a member who wants to take ownership and leadership of it.. then, we'll start it up again
Obviously I haven't really shown it seeing as I only have like 150 posts, but I'd be willing to run either or both or those.

Marcum28

Reaction score
thanks, BJBoy..

hopefully, with the consideration of new staff, we might be able to solve that.

if it's taking to long for you, you can PM when u want to start a debate, and I'll post a topic..

thx again
lol i did pm you... about the xfactor one, and the cejis one. maybe i got your numbers wrong

Cejis33

Serve the Servants
Reaction score
well BJB i agree with what you say. We are a sports forum, lets make it fun sports talk

CB4_Raps

SI's Bad Boy
Reaction score
It obviously needs to be made fun if people work on an article for a couple of hours only to have it closed because a certain admin wants to look like he's actually doing something for the forums.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It obviously needs to be made fun if people work on an article for a couple of hours only to have it closed because a certain admin wants to look like he's actually doing something for the forums.
I don't see how it took a couple hours for you just to repeat the same things you've been saying for the past week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%