Bulls Forgetting Bryant, Focusing On Gasol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pau Gasol is garbage. He is the exact opposite of a good player. Every year he gets worse and worse.
Wow you don't watch the Grizzlies much either, he had 1 bad year last year cause he was injured and now he's back up and doing well.

gocelts34

Reaction score
Pau Gasol is garbage. He is the exact opposite of a good player. Every year he gets worse and worse.
Can you define garbage for me?

My opinion of garbage is not a 27 year old PF/C with career averages of 18.8 points, 8.5 rebounds, 1.85 blocks, a Rookie of the Year award, and an All Star selection.

Sabbath

Reaction score
ok ok ok, garbage wasn't the best of terms but Pau is highly overrated. His best season was his rookie year, he has steadily gone downhill every year since then except for one year. And his numbers are continuing that downward trend this year as well. Not to mention the fatc that he is the ONLY player on his team which leads to inflation in points.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ok ok ok, garbage wasn't the best of terms but Pau is highly overrated. His best season was his rookie year, he has steadily gone downhill every year since then except for one year. And his numbers are continuing that downward trend this year as well. Not to mention the fatc that he is the ONLY player on his team which leads to inflation in points.
Pau tonight had 14 points, 7 rebounds, 5 assists (dimes lol), 7 blocks....yes 7.

game385

Reaction score
Who care's about Gasol! He hasn't been able to get his team one playoff win in all the years that Memphis went to the post season.
How about this scenario;
Trade Gordon, Nocioni, Noah, and draft picks to L.A. for Kobe. Then go after Chris Webber he's better than Smith, and will provide a formidable inside scoring presence. Plus he's still hungry to win a ring and I'm sure if a deal was made for Kobe that would open up a spot on the Bulls for him theres no way he couldn ignore that opportunity. You then have a starting line-up of Hinrich, Kobe, Deng, Webber, & Wallace. With Duhon, Thomas, Sefolosha, & Smith as your primary bench players.
or maybe even start Thomas and have Webber come off the bench as your sixth man.
This would also give Aaron Gray a bit more playing time and opportunity to grow.
Yeah I admit there's probably no way this scenario happens (A long shot to say the least), but I'm just not a fan of Gasol. Don't get me wrong he's one of the better big men in the league, I just don't think he's worth any more than one of the bulls marquee pieces and draft picks or role players. If there not going to eventually go after Kobe I'd much rather prefer them make a deal for Jermaine O'Neal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%