• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
Do you really wanna see favre throw another NFL Pass?

VC15

Reaction score
So he can further damage his legacy? Then yes, I wouldn't mind seeing Favre come out of retirement.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
At this point I really don't care but part of me really does want to see all the drama surrounding a Favre trip to Green Bay...wearing purple.

As a Minnesota fan I am also torn. Obviously Favre joining the Vikings would bring way more attention to the team but at the same time, I am not confident that Favre would help this team win any more than Tarvaris Jackson can.

I have never been a fan of Favre, always felt as though he was over-rated. T-Jack posted better numbers during the final 8 games of the '08 regular season than Favre did & though I get mad at him...I believe Jackson is our best chance at winning.

vikesfan

Reaction score
At this point I really don't care but part of me really does want to see all the drama surrounding a Favre trip to Green Bay...wearing purple.

As a Minnesota fan I am also torn. Obviously Favre joining the Vikings would bring way more attention to the team but at the same time, I am not confident that Favre would help this team win any more than Tarvaris Jackson can.

I have never been a fan of Favre, always felt as though he was over-rated. T-Jack posted better numbers during the final 8 games of the '08 regular season than Favre did & though I get mad at him...I believe Jackson is our best chance at winning.
I agree with most of this, the only thing I disagree on is that I would put Sage Rosenfels in for Tarvaris Jackson

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
As a fan of the game... I'm really sick of hearing of anything about Favre much less having to see him on the field again. I agree with AE I always thought the guy was overrated.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
The only time I want to hear about Favre playing football, is him playing Madden.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I use to think highly Brett Favre, but now he just seems like a me me me type of guy.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I never really liked Favre in the 1st place, and than I sort of liked him as the years went on, but i`ve been sick of seeing him around for a couple years now.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I say yes, he is still pretty darn good, and he needs to have a good winning season.

He should of quit after they made the playoffs like 2 years ago.

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
I want him to comeback because I really just like to see him lose to the truth lol.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
Brett Favre will meet with renowned orthopedist Dr. James Andrews on Tuesday in Alabama to discuss surgery on his throwing shoulder expected to be performed later this week, the St. Paul Pioneer Press has reported.

Rehabilitation from the surgery, which will release a partially torn biceps tendon in Favre's right arm, would be six to eight weeks, the report said.

Favre, 39, consulted with Andrews last week, a source told ESPN. According to the Pioneer Press, Favre then missed another scheduled appointment with Andrews.

The biceps tendon release is a routine procedure which, if successful in alleviating Favre's shoulder pain, would allow him to be ready to fully participate in football activities by training camp.

It would afford Favre the simplest and most efficient measure of evaluating how much the biceps was responsible for the pain he experienced last season.

According to the Pioneer Press report, there are other suspected sources of pain in Favre's shoulder. Although it wasn't clear what those were, rotator cuff involvement often accompanies biceps tendon injuries in throwers.

The report further indicates Favre's intent to consider signing with the Minnesota Vikings despite announcing his retirement with the New York Jets after last season.

The Jets subsequently released Favre from his contract, making him a free agent and giving him the option of signing with any team.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
Already saw this, I guess there is another year of Favre

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Alright...even I am guilty of it a couple times but....thats enough god damn Favre threads.

VC15

Reaction score
We should just merge all of these topics into one giant Favre thread.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
I actually made one but nobody posted in it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%