Board Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Alright as you guys know, I and everyone else on SI only look to make it better and to improve it. Now I know that we just re did the board skin and some minor stuff, and we are getting a website soon, but I want to ask the members to post what THEY think should be added or improved on the board. Maybe we do not need anything at all at the moment, it is just a suggestion I am throwing out there. So far we have added the Image Uploader and The Photo Gallery, added a new skin, reorganized and cleaned up the forums, and were preparing for a website, there are also many other things we could add. But as I stated before, its just an idea, post what you would like.

sheed

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I would like a Cut Gallery button at the top of the screen that would take you to a similar flash page like psdcentral... not sure what it entails, but would be nice

vikesfan

Reaction score
I would like a Cut Gallery button at the top of the screen that would take you to a similar flash page like psdcentral... not sure what it entails, but would be nice
same thing I was going to say lol

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Can you show me where thats at on there? Cant find it lol.

vikesfan

Reaction score
type in psdcentral.net then click the skip intro button. It's that board that he's talking about. You can click on psds and it will pop open another box on the left.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
So you basically want a link at the top of the forums, like where it has the gallery and image upload link, then take you to a page that shows all the cuts and you can open them up in Photoshop?

vikesfan

Reaction score
yeah something similar, I'm sure we can tweek it to make it even better

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
I can find something like what they have, then we can work with it.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i don't want to open them in PS... I just would like the link to bring you to a page where you may select subjects, then teams, then have the voids show up with links to the .png files.

just like logos instead of threads, if possible

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Little thing

change it to NHL 08 Sim League since thats what is being used now please.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thanks.

BTW, I really don't think the board needs too much more to improve it. Its fine the way it is now. But if someone thinks of suggestions that would probably improve the board in any way, shape, or form then post it.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
i don't want to open them in PS... I just would like the link to bring you to a page where you may select subjects, then teams, then have the voids show up with links to the .png files.

just like logos instead of threads, if possible
Ahh alright, I will look into it tonight, if not then tomorrow night. But it will be done.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Looks good sheed

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
thanks, im tired as hell, so i may go to sleep, i will continue to work on it this weekend when i have time, seeing that i have a TON of HW due to finals :/

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
nice sheed.. thx

can we name the other GFX Gallery instead so not to confuse?

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That looks pretty bad, sheed. You should have balla design it instead of someone with little to no graphics experience just take pieces from the skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%