Blazers interested in Dwight?

SaintFan25

#JK25
Reaction score
Milwaukee Bucks beat writer Gery Woelfel of JournalTimes.com reports that the Portland Trail Blazers could be interested in trading for perpetually disgruntled Orlando Magic All-Star center Dwight Howard.
--------------------------
"The scuttlebutt is Orlando may be on the brink of trading all-world center Dwight Howard. A slew of teams are interested in taking Howard off the Magic’s hands, including Portland and Houston .

Portland is in position to offer the Magic their two top 10 draft picks — Nos. 6 and 11 — along with a couple of players. The Rockets also have three top 18 picks — Nos. 14, 16 and 18 — at their disposal."
--------------------------

Howard is entering the final year of his contract and has made it clear over the last year that he will not sign an extension if he's traded to a team that isn't on his approved list.
via http://www.blazersedge.com/

I doubt we get him but it's interesting to say the least.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
two top 10 picks - numbers 6 and 11

lol

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Can you imagine Dwight and Aldridge? Goddamn. I'm sure Aldridge would probably go in the deal, but if he didn't? Damn.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not too sure why these smaller market teams are trying to trade for Dwight, when it is clear he won't sign with them after his contract is up.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
I'm not too sure why these smaller market teams are trying to trade for Dwight, when it is clear he won't sign with them after his contract is up.
After this shit Dwight's pulled, I hope he never wins a championship.

I'm also sick of players deciding where they go in trades. The NBA is fucked up right now and any fan of a smaller market team has a hard time watching this top heavy bullshit combined with these players' entitlement about where they play.

SaintFan25

#JK25
Reaction score
Yeah it's a little weird. I don't think he'd stay if we got him but a part of me thinks there's the possibility he ends up like every player that comes to Portland to play and falls in love with the city, it's too much of a risk though.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
he wouldnt stay at all. he would leave first chance he gets.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Him getting traded to anywhere but like Brooklyn is just a bad idea really for the team trading for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%