BillRuss.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i like the use of the blur but with the texture work, it doesnt work. the text isnt th best either but thats not too bad. some off coloring could be added to make it more appealing.

it has direction, though.

ambivalentSoul

Reaction score
guru said:
ive seen that text somewhere
lol yeah looks familiar. Nothing wrong with experimenting though. I've copied thousands of text lay-outs to learn my own style and a lot of the ones I do today are inspired from other peoples.

Hurricane1183

Reaction score
ambivalentSoul said:
lol yeah looks familiar. Nothing wrong with experimenting though. I've copied thousands of text lay-outs to learn my own style and a lot of the ones I do today are inspired from other peoples.
Prob close to one of your pieces lol ive been getting a lot of ideas from behance lately

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score

im pretty sure he means this haha.

not bad though, but the whole blurred sides thing doesnt work here.

id say unblur it, and just put a stock over the sides and faded into the main picture.

Hurricane1183

Reaction score
Fuji Gold said:

im pretty sure he means this haha.

not bad though, but the whole blurred sides thing doesnt work here.

id say unblur it, and just put a stock over the sides and faded into the main picture.
yeah that text was stuck in my head when i made it but i didnt know if it was from here or not lol

ambivalentSoul

Reaction score
Looks better but it's way oversharpened/contrasted imo. Also, experimenting with other colors that would stand out for the circles behind the "Bill" text might look good. I would also keep those circles at 100% opacity but that's just me.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
id match the circles to the pinkish hue you have going on.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I could be thinking of someone else, but Mexi used to make sigs, right? I can't remember what name he used to post under on PSD, but the newest version reminds me of the shit he made back in the day. I dig it.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Tropical Depression said:
I could be thinking of someone else, but Mexi used to make sigs, right? I can't remember what name he used to post under on PSD, but the newest version reminds me of the shit he made back in the day. I dig it.
he was freshprinceofla, mexicool, and mexxxicool, around those times. i know he was mexicool on o2

Hurricane1183

Reaction score
Bostons Finest said:
Dude this is sick and its my favorite all time player, could I use it in my signature?
have at it dude

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%