• Brandon Marshall

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Who do you think will be a bigger impact with their new team? Take all parts of the equation as well, such as offensive scheme, QB, and other overall weapons.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Marshall. He's gonna open up the running game so much for the Fins, not to mention catch 10 TD's.
Easy choice IMO. Boldin is no where near as dominant as Marshall.

Mooche

Reaction score
Marshall. He's gonna open up the running game so much for the Fins, not to mention catch 10 TD's.
Easy choice IMO. Boldin is no where near as dominant as Marshall.
This.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think Boldin. I think he's just what the Ravens need to win a Super Bowl.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Marshall is better then Bolding but the Ravens never have good WRs, and he's going to open up so much for other WRs and take pressure off the running game. Plus like Greg said the Ravens really only needed a big time WR to get in the super bowl discussion. Dolphins still are not gonna come close to it.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Marshall is better then Bolding but the Ravens never have good WRs, and he's going to open up so much for other WRs and take pressure off the running game. Plus like Greg said the Ravens really only needed a big time WR to get in the super bowl discussion. Dolphins still are not gonna come close to it.
Exactly.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Marshall cause he is heaps better than anything the Dolphins had.
While Boldin is heaps better as well, but at least they had some WR's there before he went there.

Ravens will be more successful, but Marshall will have a better year.

Barcode

Reaction score
Marshall by a wide margin. Going to a run-centered Baltimore offense and getting away from the gift of having Fitzgerald drag all the coverage away from will limit Boldin. I'm pretty certain that Derrick Mason will have more catches than Boldin this season.

Mooche

Reaction score
Super Bowl discussion? They won't be in it this year with that putrid secondary. The corner depth is alarming if I am a Ravens fan, plus the fact they did NOTHING in the draft to address the need there. The defense has only a few years left until the heart and soul Ray is gone. I've said it before, I'll say it again, I am not sold on Joe Flacco as the gun slinger they are trying to make him out to be.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I would say Marshall if he doesn't injure his hip again.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Flacco is a terrible quarterback, if he had to do what Manning and Brady did he would be <Censored>ing awful. It can't be hard to hand the ball off to Rice and McGahee three-of-five downs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%