• Cleveland Indians

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Looked like Philly was gonna run away with the rotation one so I figured I'd post this one now.

My homer opinion is the Yankees here. The best closer to ever do it, K-Rob was the best set-up man last season, Rafael Soriano struggled a bit last year but he had a good second half and he can be dominant, and Joba was finally starting to come around as a reliever last season before he had to have TJS. His velocity was back and he was able to consistently throw his slider for strikes which he's never been able to do.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Braves are freaking vicious
i'll take their 2 left handed studs and monster closer narrowly over the yankees

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
With Hideki Okajima in the fold, I think it's the Yanks. Braves with one more season might top us, though.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Braves are vicious until their arms collectively fall off in a year or two..

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Braves.

Yankees could easily overtake that depending on Soriano. And the Rangers are too much of an if with Feliz moving to the Rotation.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Braves or Yankees. Both have shutdown arms in the back of the pen that shorten games.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I was surprised you put the Indians in the poll though (even though they deserve it imo). If you look at the base stat of just bullpen ERA they look middle of the road (mainly because of Chad Durbin and September call ups who got a lot of looks), but they have some of the best collection of core relievers. Have some of the best bullpen arms coming up through the minor leagues, as well.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Braves. I know Yankees have Mo there, but there was a stretch last year where game in and game out, it was basically over by the 6th inning with the braves. Scares me more than the Yankees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%