Bautista Has Been Given 16 Drug Tests Over Last Two Years

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Yea if you take steroids you can still work out more, be less fatigue the next day, take shorter rests, etc. Obviously you have to already have good hand-eye coordination & reflexes to play the game, but having that added muscle growth in the shoulders & legs can give you an advantage over others. As someone already mentioned, if you can hold ah eavier bat and swing it at the same speed, you have an unfair advantage.

NCSportsfan21

Reaction score
Just a note: MLB tests still don’t cover all known performance enhancers.

Also certain roids do improve quickness and even eye vision. This is why athletes stack PEDs together when they take them. Maximizes benefits/reduces risk.

WJF7

Reaction score
Not surprised by this with his numbers improving drastically so quickly like others have stated. Good to see he is clean as far as we know.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Just a note: MLB tests still don’t cover all known performance enhancers.

Also certain roids do improve quickness and even eye vision. This is why athletes stack PEDs together when they take them. Maximizes benefits/reduces risk.
Well I know it can improve quickness, but I didn't know about eye vision. Where did you see that?

NCSportsfan21

Reaction score
HGH has been proven to improve eye vision to some degree, as low as 5% and as high as 15%. Test has shown some cases as well.

Roids improve reflexes, strength, hand-eye coordination, and speed all together make a much better baseball player.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
HGH has been proven to improve eye vision to some degree, as low as 5% and as high as 15%. Test has shown some cases as well.

Roids improve reflexes, strength, hand-eye coordination, and speed all together make a much better baseball player.
yea but I'm asking where you saw that information. I'm very curious about it, myself.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
that doesn't really mask it. Read this about it:

What RC (and other similar detox drinks) do is simple dilution. The drink itself is an herbal blend designed to make your piss appear normal, even though it's completely flooded with water.

When you drink tons of water, it messes with certain chemicle levels they test for in your piss (Creatine and others)... This lets the lab know if you're diluting or not... When you drink a "detox" drink, it adds these chemicles back to your body in the proper proportions so the test doesn't come back as "diluted"...
Not sure how true that is but it sounds about right.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
that doesn't really mask it. Read this about it:

Not sure how true that is but it sounds about right.
it helps you piss clean. thats all its for. but real drug tests can also tell when you use something like that. i simply posted that as a joke so thanks for ruining it :p

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
haha. Didn't know. It's hard to tell when you're goofing off or being serious.

NCSportsfan21

Reaction score
yea but I'm asking where you saw that information. I'm very curious about it, myself.
I did a report on it in college, I've just always remembered since I'm a sports nut/lifting junkie/occasional user. But if you google it I'm sure a bunch of steroids info sites will confirm.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
My best friend plays baseball and I play a little as well, we started around the same time (November 09) and he increased his power only by changing his mechanics. He's not hitting 400 ft HRs or anything, but he's hitting the ball further than before.

NCSportsfan21

Reaction score
Yeah, it's more about generating torque/ power with your hips and wrists. A lot of players swing with just their arms.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
I did a report on it in college, I've just always remembered since I'm a sports nut/lifting junkie/occasional user. But if you google it I'm sure a bunch of steroids info sites will confirm.
You take steroids?

NCSportsfan21

Reaction score
Yup, I have and do (not cycling currently, but will for summer). I lost a scholarship because of it in fact. Pretty dumb on my end, but it is what it is. When you've got pressure on you to perform you make stupid mistakes I guess.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I have googled it never seen 100% proof that it improves your eyesight. Maybe im just not looking close enough, I don't know.

NCSportsfan21

Reaction score
I got this info from Anabolic Steroids Medical Textbook or something of that nature. Among some others, but mostly compiled my stuff from medical research annotation.

As for 100%, I guess it's hard because there really is no control to study. Everyone's genes and bodies are different so they all react to steroids in different ways. Some effects are the same, but mostly you'll never have two cases that are the exact same.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Well, I guess saying "100%" was a bad way to put it. I meant more along the lines of not seeing it definitively.

Like I never read any sources that dispute it's effect on specific muscles in the body, but I've also never seen in those sources anything that backs up the possibility that HGH and Steroids can affect eyesight or reflexes.

Maybe I'll look into it more tonight.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
my dad is a bodybuilder so hes around that shit all the time and ive never heard of a persons eyesight getting better, not a noticeable amount, anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%