Ballparks

Lake Louise

Reaction score
This has been a goal of mine, for years, and this is the closest I've come to making it happen. That goal is to watch a MLB game in each stadium. Which takes time, money, and all that fun stuff to get to each one.

I know we have fans of all different teams here. Feel free to come here and share which ballparks you've been to, what your experience was like, any ballparks you would like to visit, or whatever comes to mind relating to this.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Only been to Comerica Park, but every visit has been a great one. Especially the last time I went having seats right behind home plate, that made the experience all the better, felt like I was almost apart of the game being that close. Plus Cabrera kept looking at us which I thought was pretty cool lol, or at least I thought he was. Maybe he was focusing on a girl in the crowd. I like how laid back baseball games are, especially those I've been to at Comerica Park. That would be cool to go to every stadium.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
I've been to both Yankee Stadiums and Shea when I was much younger but other than that I haven't been able to get to any unfortunately. 

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I go to dodger stadium every year at least 3 times
Not much i know, that number will be going up in the years to come

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Been to Comerica, Great American in Cinci, The Jake, and PNC. If I were to rank 'em I'd go:

PNC
Great American
Comerica
Jacobs

PNC is really dope. I'd definitely recommend. 

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yankee Stadium, Great times being apart of the Bleacher Creatures especially when Boston comes into town. Shea Was dead for the games i went to because the Mets usually lost and Citi Field is nice. Been past Camden Yards and PNC Park, they are beautiful places at night.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
a few years backwhendetroit played in boston and then a week or two later boston played here my dad got tickets for behind home plate at fenway and the same seats at comerica.

pretty neat.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Been to Jacobs Field (Progressive Field) and Turner Field

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%