Auburn will pay for Cam... twice

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
Allegedly Cash Money Cam was paid upwards around 200K to play a season for Auburn, in which once the NCAA comes down with the hammer they will be paying for him once again.

_ _ _

“We really just want it to calm down, let the smoke settle, let the dust settle,” Newton said Thursday in a rare interview. “The truth is out there. They have it in their files.”

“I don’t really want to go back and rehash that and speak along the lines of what I did or didn’t do, what was said, what should have been said. I really don’t even want to open that can of worms because the investigation, from what they say, is ongoing. I’ve been transparent throughout the whole process.”

Asked whether he solicited money from Auburn, Newton said: “According to what the NCAA findings are, that’s what we’re going with.”

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/06/30/2420296/cecil-newton-scandal-doesnt-define.html

_ _ _

Way to admit it without using the word yes there Cecil. What a serious dumb ass. Who in that situation would say something so ignorant? I bet his lawyer did a face palm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%