Article Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yep, I probably won't start the two week count until the end of this week, just so everything can be set up, and all the positions can be fillled

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Basically any position, featured reporters I think we have enough for now, unless some great writers come along.

Which sport do you write or follow the most about? Which one do you feel you could produce an article about every 2 weeks or so?

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't know when it will exactly be, or if you want me back...but when I get some more free time to be on the computer then I would like to be back and a Sportz Reporter

Huarache Baller

Reaction score
I think the easiest for me would be baseball if its open

but i could write on on football and basketball as well but not much on the other sports

CB4_Raps

SI's Bad Boy
Reaction score
Baggino said:
I don't know when it will exactly be, or if you want me back...but when I get some more free time to be on the computer then I would like to be back and a Sportz Reporter
Well if I get the time to tryout and get accepted, I'll do soccer with you if you're interested in that.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I will try and have it so the 2 week counter, and all this is setup by sometime this weekend, still want a few more signups for the Sportz Reporters

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I can still send my articles to jarrod to edit right? Cuz I AM DONE! And I want to be a sports reporter for basketball for sure and maybe a few other sports

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oh yes, it and put them in the completed articles, the reconstruction in terms of putting and making it so the article section is updated with the new sections and such, I will PM an admin tomorrow or Friday telling them what I want done basically.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Maple how about i make "staff" positions for the Reports?

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That's cool Kraig.

Right I have 1 NBA Reporter in playmaker, 1 MLB writer in HB, and like 4 other sports writers, LOL, and

I'll have more this weekend in terms of how I want it set-up in that article section, and will get everything ready to go.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I can write about any sport. I'm planning on writing another before Sunday

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
PM sent to all writers who have signed up this thread, except for Baggs, never got a definant answer he wanted in, and same thing with HR, so if you decide you really want to be on one of the teams please tell me.

If any of the members who got the PM would like to ask me a question, feel free to PM me back. I am going to update such things and will try to get the whole section up and going this weekend. Because the entire Article Database is off now because the hyperlinks are linked to the IF Board so I have to go do that.

So just alerting the article team and members that the articles on SI are hopefully going to come back and be a success on SI now with the IPB.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Gotcha Maple. Im gonna write another article this weekend, maybe a hockey article. And I'm still waitin for my article to be edited. I want to try out for the editorial team so I don't have to wait anymore.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Will also update the new tryout guidelines for making the teams including editorials, in this thread, I accepted people who I knew could write great articles.

Don't worry about not everything being up right now, I'll try and get that all done this weekend, with the meet the writers/editors, updates to the article team thread, update the article tally and article database, and make sure everything is organized

ATL08

Still hate Kendrick Perkins
Reaction score
Working on a few articles now, except I'm not on the team to write.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
PM sent to all writers who have signed up this thread, except for Baggs, never got a definant answer he wanted in, and same thing with HR, so if you decide you really want to be on one of the teams please tell me.

If any of the members who got the PM would like to ask me a question, feel free to PM me back. I am going to update such things and will try to get the whole section up and going this weekend. Because the entire Article Database is off now because the hyperlinks are linked to the IF Board so I have to go do that.

So just alerting the article team and members that the articles on SI are hopefully going to come back and be a success on SI now with the IPB.
My answer was yes...depending on if you wanted me to be on it.

lakerfan

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The lounge password is not working for me, anyone having the same problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%