An Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcum28

Reaction score
I know it's not really my place, but instead of doing just whatever cuts you feel like it, why don't we set up a plan, on who each person is going to cut. You guys have a humungous cut team as of now, and I think it'd be really really smart to have each person focus on a team in a sport and once they are done, they move to the next team.

Instead of people cutting whoever they want, which leads to double and triple of one person being cut (I.E. Adrian Peterson, Steve Nash), have each cut member focus on a team, and try to get at least one cut of each player from that team.

Obviously, they'd still have to complete requests, unless you want to have it as 2 people continually fill requests and the others work on the teams, but in a couple months, you'd easily have the largest cut area filled, because every team would have a cut for everyone, which, if you advertise to GFXers, having a cut of every player, allows GFXers to come to get cuts for requests, saves the GFXers from having to request the cut or cut it themselves (which doesn't always lead to the best cut), you'd have at least one pic of each person.

That would lure GFXers easily, and with all the signups of GFXers, you'd get at least 1-2 tryouts a week, which would ultimately lead to the best Cut and GFX team.

Just a thought. Feel free to bash it.

P.S. Though I can't cut, I'd be willing to take a wack at smoothly running this, I'd find photos of players, and set up and post rosters for people to be able to just check off as they go.

-----------------------

Another idea just came to me, from now on, I think it'd be smart to post the size of the cut on the void thingy, so whne downloading the cut, they have an idea of the size, instead of sometimes being disappointed.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well we're kind of doing that now...but not one person. If you've noticed, some of us are focusing on one sport and filling that up and even more than 1 person is doing a sports, like we have 3 people doing NFL. We've got cutters for NBA, NFL, MLB, and NHL who mostly focus on that and is helping our gallery tremendously. In the GFX Lounge, theres a thread for each of those with a list of missing players and pics for some of those players. We're slowly getting cuts of each player in the process though. Good idea to bring this out though, at least we know we're not the only ones who have thought of this.

And about the size thing, I don't like that because some of the names are already hard to fit on as they are and someone using the cuts could just resize cuz mostly all our cuts are big.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yeah, we're currently trying to fill NHL & NFL, with some still contributing to other sports. if you have everyone focus on something specific, they seem to get burnt out faster. I leave it open to cut of choice for now. they all know to try and help with the above categories, but are not limited to them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%