Amar'e Wants To Play With Another Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Amar'e Stoudemire answered "No question, absolutely" when asked if he still wants to play with another superstar.

Stoudemire spoke generally about the rumors surrounding a potential Carmelo Anthony trade.

"I don't know what's going on," Stoudemire said. "I just hope it works out for the best."

Reports are that the Nets, Nuggets and Pistons are lining up a three-team trade that Anthony would essentially have to approve by signing a long-term contract extension with New Jersey.
League is running out of available stars lol.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
With 25pt dub

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i didnt say anything about the last game. i figured you could have used commonsense to figure out that i meant the next meeting. so, go to your local store and buy some commonsense.

kthnxbai

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Plus in that game he dropped 19 in the first half. I think he just kinda coasted it in the 2nd half, haha.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i didnt say anything about the last game. i figured you could have used commonsense to figure out that i meant the next meeting. so, go to your local store and buy some commonsense.

kthnxbai
Since it's approximately another year till they meet up in Phoenix again, I don't think my commonsense was that much off when I thought you were talking about this season's meeting between the two.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And here I thought Amare was hoping to play with a trash player lol

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well obviously he wants to play with another star. I mean who doesn't? I bet Mo Williams wants to play with another star :p

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well obviously he wants to play with another star. I mean who doesn't? I bet Mo Williams wants to play with another star :p
'Another'? Are you suggesting that Mo Williams is a star, or that the Cavs already have a star?

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
'Another'? Are you suggesting that Mo Williams is a star, or that the Cavs already have a star?
Lol no. Referring to that Cleveland used to have a star, and they want another.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Amar'e's just answering the question. Of course he would want to play with another star. he would want to play with 4 more stars if given the opportunity. When he says he hopes it works out for the best, hes basically saying he hopes the Knicks acquire Melo via Free Agency, and that Melo doesn't sign the extension.

I didnt hear the conversation but my guess is he probably had a minute inbetween those two quotes where he complimented the rest of his fucking team and how well they've been playing and that they shouldn't break up the chemistry by trading for a big star -- but of course the media would leave out all the good talk and try to make him look like a self-centered jackass.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
was there a need to bump this thread?

Si3t3

Reaction score
I meant because of this:
http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/amare-stoudemire-carmelo-anthony-and-kenyon-martin.jpg?w=600&h=400

funny now that the Nuggets got a chance of holding the trade until after the season..

source:Denver Post
Feb-8-2011

and hey be easy, I'm new don't flame on me ;), when I actually had some issue on posting, and I had to make a new account, and still can't post on some threads, so easy please.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%