Allow me to Introduce Myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

iInsulin

Reaction score
I'm iInsulin, you can call me that or Dave. I'm a big sports fan, especially hockey. My teams are the Flyers, 76ers, Giants, and Mets. I've lived in South Jersey my entire life and I didn't feel a tie to either Philly or New York so I split half and half. If you're wondering why my name is iInsulin, it's because I'm a type 1 Diabetic. My pancreas fails to produce insulin so it doesn't break down carbohydrates and I test my blood sugar and give myself shots up near a dozen times a day. I was diagnosed when I was 4. Another site that I'm very active on, TheFiveHole, became an affiliate the other day so I signed up and I've really liked what has been here so far so I'm going to stick around.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Glad to see you join..hopefully you stick around. Im a sixers fan as well. Glad to have another one on here.

iInsulin

Reaction score
Thanks fellas.

@ The Young One: Yeah, hopefully we can stay healthy this year. I had high hopes last year, but of course was disappointed. Even higher hopes this year if Brand can stay healthy, but we're a good, young team. Biggest problem, well I don't know if it's a problem, but having either Williams or Holliday or both replace Miller. Miller was really underrated and he was key to the team and ran the offense really well.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah but you gotta have hope coach jordan knows what he is doing. We have looked good this preseason. Marreese and Lou have been really solid. And Jrue even played well when we played the suns. I dont think we are a top 6 seed. But I can see us stealing one of the last 2 seeds in the east.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll really enjoy it here. Sorry to hear about some of your health problems. Diabetes is definitely a nasty thing to have and I hope everything goes well for you.

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
Welcome to SI. Hope everything works out and you end up sticking around. ;)

iInsulin

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll really enjoy it here. Sorry to hear about some of your health problems. Diabetes is definitely a nasty thing to have and I hope everything goes well for you.
Yeah, nothing I could have done to prevent so I just need to deal with it. It is really tough to keep track of, but I've always been on top of it and I don't let it affect me too much.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Yeah, nothing I could have done to prevent so I just need to deal with it. It is really tough to keep track of, but I've always been on top of it and I don't let it affect me too much.
That is good. Glad to hear. I've gotten warned a few times to lay off the sugar because I'm pretty close.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Welcome and Lets Go Giants and Mets!!!

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man

Chamillitary

Reaction score
I was hoping for a line about your name being Hov and you moving snowflakes by the ozie, but welcome anyways :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%