All Star Game Jerseys

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I honestly think they don't look too bad. It's just that the sleeves make a warm up shirt out of every jersey.

Even the Xmas jerseys would have looked decent, once you get used to the big logo in the middle and nothing else.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I never liked seeing the big logo on jerseys except in special circumstances and I'm not sure why they're pushing sleeves so much nowadays. It all just looks tacky to me

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
buzzy said:
I honestly think they don't look too bad. It's just that the sleeves make a warm up shirt out of every jersey.

Even the Xmas jerseys would have looked decent, once you get used to the big logo in the middle and nothing else.
i liked hose. just a number on the back would be better, imo

Thomas-Panda-Saxby

Reaction score
Its an alright jersey to me just the sleeves and that it looks like a god damn soccer Jersey -.-

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sleeve jerseys dont bug me
I like these big logo ones instead of the regular ones like the wolve, suns, clips

I prefer sleeveless, but whatever

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
nba marketing said they see ppl ballin in tees everywhere...like yeah cause they dont wanna drop 200 on a jersey to sweat all over. also said there is no movement restrictions...players said otherwise. they need to let this fucking idea go or only sell these for fans and not have teams wear them.

alexgfx

Reaction score
i hope these are just knockoffs cuz these are awful..we've already seen enough of these short sleeve jereseys during Christmas 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%