Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elfrid Payton

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BNC

Reaction score
Wall isn't a stat padder, his team and coaches just suck. There's only so much a guy can do with limited talent around him. And yes Curry was hurt when he scored 18 in OT, just because you're hurt doesn't mean you can't do something spectacular. Oh and Curry wasn't getting roasted by Westbrook when he guarded him.

As for Kyrie? We have a select few games of him showing he's capable of being a solid defender, we also have several seasons of him not giving a fuck on that end of the floor. If he has improved let's see it more next season

Paulius

Reaction score
Maybe kyrie didnt give a fuck bc his team was 16-66 and no matter how much he tried, the team would still be 16-66? I always said hes a bad defender, but the finals proved that he can defend when he really wants to. Its up to next season to determine if hes a good defender.

Lets also not forget hes only 24

BNC

Reaction score
Yea he certainly can improve and has shown flashes of competence, but I'm not gonna take that and jump to "he's a good defender"

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
Lowry is garbage. Wall is a stat padding guy on a shitty team. Conley is a true pg but his assist number is barely over 5 so he's only "great" for his defense. Talk about not watching basketball. And curry is a "great defender". My lord. I could be a "great defender" too if I constantly got to take the night off on defense.

cavsfan817 said:
already know what the response will be too: "curry guarded Westbrook" ... Yes, at the start of games. Got absolutely roasted by him too. "Curry was hurt" ... Looked incredibly hurt when he scores 16 in a row in OT. Or when he couldn't miss during stretches. The "he's hurt" card conveniently gets played when he doesn't do well and it's forgotten and "he's back" when he goes off.
Don't even see an argument for those other guards. The ONLY thing that they have over Kyrie is defense. Could also touch on how Kyrie has improved his defensive game dramatically this year since coming back and being in the best shape of his life. But we would rather talk about curry when he's sagging off Roberson in the corner or getting his face drilled by one of the greatest shots in finals history.
Well someone is clearly biased and watches a little to much ESPN

Paulius

Reaction score
I just twisted your little mind lmao

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
He went to duke bro. You clearly dont watch basketball.
I've never watched a single second of college basketball in my life, but I must say, it's extremely weird and a hell of a coincidence that I happened to ask the one Duke fan on the board where Kyrie played his college ball at, and it just happened to be Duke. That's pretty cool huh? Atleast that's what I hear, that he went to Duke. I'll take your word for it because I really dont know otherwise.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
I've never watched a single second of college basketball in my life, but I must say, it's extremely weird and a hell of a coincidence that I happened to ask the one Duke fan on the board where Kyrie played his college ball at, and it just happened to be Duke. That's pretty cool huh? Atleast that's what I hear, that he went to Duke. I'll take your word for it because I really dont know otherwise.
Idk Dan told me he didn't go there

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kyrie going to Duke and then being drafted by the Cavs was the worst thing that could have ever happened to this forum

Paulius

Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
No problem pal. You got any other questions? Hit my line, i got all the answers for casual fans

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oh, and the question the entire forum wants to know, why are you such a clown?

Paulius

Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
Oh, and the question the entire forum wants to know, why are you such a clown?
Why u so hurt now ha i was just fucking around with you now u start insulting huh. Its alright i know this has been part of you for 10 plus years so you get a bit bothered but relax its just a forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%