50 cent

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Factor

LOST>ALL
Reaction score

CNC please

i hope i didnt put it in wrong section. and the bottom part, well, thas how the pic was.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
actually. not bad at all.
kind of small, but not too small.

transitions look good.. nice job

needs to be re-hosted on SI Uploader and needs a void

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
not bad, small..but definitely usable man. Good job.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
also try using layer-matte-defringe (setting of 1).. and then Image-trim to get rid of the excess BG and clean up the edges

X-Factor

LOST>ALL
Reaction score
also try using layer-matte-defringe (setting of 1).. and then Image-trim to get rid of the excess BG and clean up the edges
wth? lol, if u mean layer -> matte -> defringe ok, even though i dont see matte.

X-Factor

LOST>ALL
Reaction score
Err, I need to learn how to make viods, is it easy?

vikesfan

Reaction score
Err, I need to learn how to make viods, is it easy?
Yep there is a void psd somewhere around here, download that. Save it and then open it up in photoshop. Delete the render that is in the void and drag your cut into it. Press control + T, then click and hold the corner dot while holding shift and downsize till it looks right. The shift button is to keep the render proportionate. After this make sure you add a drop shadow. When you've got your render where you want it then click the text tool on the left side of PS and then highlight the text already on the void, delete the text in there and add the text of your render. Any questions don't be afraid to ask. Hope it was clear enough for you.

X-Factor

LOST>ALL
Reaction score
Yep there is a void psd somewhere around here, download that. Save it and then open it up in photoshop. Delete the render that is in the void and drag your cut into it. Press control + T, then click and hold the corner dot while holding shift and downsize till it looks right. The shift button is to keep the render proportionate. After this make sure you add a drop shadow. When you've got your render where you want it then click the text tool on the left side of PS and then highlight the text already on the void, delete the text in there and add the text of your render. Any questions don't be afraid to ask. Hope it was clear enough for you.
hmm.. I will try this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%