2019 NFL Gameday Thread

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Also I was just looking -- the number of players from the 2014 NFL Draft that is either a stud WR or edge rusher is crazy

• Sammy Watkins
• Mike Evans
• Odell Beckham
• Brandin Cooks
• Davante Adams
• Jarvis Landry
• Allen Robinson
• John Brown
• Martavis Bryant

• Jadaveon Clowney
• Khalil Mack
• Aaron Donald
• Anthony Barr
• Dee Ford
• Demarcus Lawrence
• Shaq Barrett
• Stephon Tuitt
• Kyle Van Noy
• CJ Mosley
• Ryan Shazier
• Chris Borland
• Telvin Smith
Some of these guys need the right environment but it is a startling number.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What the hell is the point of a London game if it isn't starting at 9 AM?

Fuck that

Reaction score
Well - I believe that anyone thinking the Cowboys were a Super Bowl contender can put that silly notion to rest. Because this team has some SERIOUS FLAWS need addressed and I’m not convinced they have the right people in place to address them.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Well - I believe that anyone thinking the Cowboys were a Super Bowl contender can put that silly notion to rest. Because this team has some SERIOUS FLAWS need addressed and I’m not convinced they have the right people in place to address them.
They haven't had the right people in place for a long time.

And aside from preseason predictions, Cowboys really haven't done anything to prove they're a contender. I mean, look who they beat.

Last edited:

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
The Vikings need to recapture their mental toughness. The Saints took it from them during the game which resulted in the Minneapolis Miracle. Since that time, starting with the NFCCG in Philadelphia, the Vikings have folded against good teams more often than not. Blaming Cousins's play is only a scapegoat. He is partially responsible but this offensive line will undue any quarterback who isn't an elite athlete at the position. Our last 2 OL draft picks are solid--Bradberry and O'Neill each have elite potential and will be starters on this offensive line for years to come, but if Elflein doesn't return to form soon, it's time to move on from him. People say we haven't addressed the offensive line. We have, but the missing links in the group are terrible. Right now, the missing links are Reiff and Elflein. Bradberry, Kline, and O'Neill are playing well.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I like O’Neill a good bit ... have y’all tried him at blindside at all, or exclusively RT?

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
He might have slid to LT in-game a few times but I don't believe he's ever started there and I'm almost certain he's played exclusively RT. I have a feeling he's seen as the future LT but they haven't made the switch yet.

I wouldn't hate it if we traded for Trent Williams. Whose salary can accomodate that, I have no idea.

Reaction score
They haven't had the right people in place for a long time.

And aside from preseason predictions, Cowboys really haven't done anything to prove they're a contender. I mean, look who they beat.
No argument from this Cowboys fan on any of your points... especially the bolded one.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Browns are like that team in Madden you fantasy draft and just choose all skilled position players completely ignoring the offensive line lol

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Kirk Cousins outplaying Carson Wentz.... really not all that surprising honestly.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Not your best bit, but I respect your dedication
We all troll from time to time. Philly wanted Ramsey. I'm starting to think they'll try get OBJ now.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Desean coming back will help the offense a lot. I still want Ramsey bad.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
On the topic of Kirk Cousins. Protect him decently and get him in a rhythm. It's not that hard to get consistent production out of him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%