2019 NFL Gameday Thread

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Seriously! He's good but not that good.
Yes he is.

Miami got two 1sts and a 2nd for Tunsil+Stills. Ramsey is an elite young corner and it’s not unreasonable for that to be the starting price.

The market won’t give the Jags that type of return, but it’s not that ridiculous to ask for it

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
I'd trade 2 first rounders for Jalen Ramsey even though we already have X on our team. We don't need him, but I'd still do it. When used properly, he's a generational talent.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Starting Daniel Jones is so dumb when the team is so bad. The Giants absolutely suck. They could destroy his future, and that's probably more likely than not.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Starting Daniel Jones is so dumb when the team is so bad. The Giants absolutely suck. They could destroy his future, and that's probably more likely than not.
The biggest problems are on defense. The line has played well, they have a solid pass catching TE, and the best RB in football. The healthy receivers at the moment aren’t great but in a couple weeks he’ll have Shepard and Tate so...he’ll have tools to work with

Won’t win games because of the defense but you gotta see the kid play

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Surprised this patriots game isn't a bigger blowout

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Still can't tell if the Lions are actually good, or if the Eagles kinda suck this year.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Still can't tell if the Lions are actually good, or if the Eagles kinda suck this year.
It's honestly like the defensive players play too relaxed with Wentz at QB. They played with desperation and urgency with Foles because it was very unlikely he'd lead the offense to 30 points. They need to step up their game on the defensive side of the ball, and the Eagles WRs need to stop dropping passes. Lastly, I'd like to see less audibles from Carson, moving forward. He might not be trusting the play calls enough.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Skill guys just need to play better. Agholor can't be a WR1, JJAW needs to do something, he's been invisible for 2 games. Goedert needs to get healthy, because this is built to be a two TE offense. RB rotation needs to get figured out, need more Howard from under center. Defense was good enough to win today, but the special teams gave up a TD and the two fumbles led to easy points. Pass rush has been non existent, I'm pretty sure they have zero sacks through three games. Multiple injuries at one position are hard to handle and the schedule isn't doing them any favors. I really don't like going into Green Bay on a short week, but the Eagles under Pederson always rally whenever they get counted out so we'll see.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Danny freaken Dimes!!!

Of course Saquon gonna be out at least a month now though -___-

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
It's honestly like the defensive players play too relaxed with Wentz at QB. They played with desperation and urgency with Foles because it was very unlikely he'd lead the offense to 30 points.
Lmfao yeah, this is nuts

Shaggy

Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
I guess the Cards will never be a good team. Why am I always a die hard fan to crappy teams... :(

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I guess the Cards will never be a good team. Why am I always a die hard fan to crappy teams... :(
Give it a year or two.

So frustrating when a team is dead last and they expect to turn it around with 1 guy. Your secondary is also in shambles right now. So you gotta give them another year or two to really build around Kyler.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%