Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
snipezo said:
For Drury and Bill McKinney 

Drury kind of sucks imo, and idk anything about McKinney really. But Drury does still have some control and maybe Shapiro and co see something in him that they feel like they can tweak to make him a serviceable player.

Hopefully Donaldson (if he's not likely to re-sign short term with Toronto) and Osuna are next. 

McKinney is decent at best, pretty much a victim of deadline deals

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
snipezo said:
For Drury and Bill McKinney 

Drury kind of sucks imo, and idk anything about McKinney really. But Drury does still have some control and maybe Shapiro and co see something in him that they feel like they can tweak to make him a serviceable player.

Hopefully Donaldson (if he's not likely to re-sign short term with Toronto) and Osuna are next. 
They don't need Drury. They have Andujar and weren't sure how to fit him in earlier in the year.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Found out Zach Britton is from southern California
Moved to Texas sophomore year

California, and especially southern California is such a hotbed for baseball players

Love it

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
I'm still pissed that we had a 5 to 0 nothing lead on the Orioles and they cancel the game on us, putting every run to waste. Absolutely terrible move by MLB.

Now a 2 to 1 loss to the Twins and we are starting a slide, giving the Yankees every chance to catch us. We better hold onto this division lead and start beating all the crappy teams we generally lose to.

And DFA Brian Johnson. He's terrible. In the only games he pitches well, he can't even go 6 innings so he puts pressure on guys like Matt Barnes. Replace the guy and get rid of him. As long as we don't have another Henry Owens in AAA, he's easily replaceable.

catman

Reaction score
The Judge injury will hurt the Yankees a lot, I think.  It will certainly not help them.
In last night's game, JBJ kept the Sox in it with a couple of great throws.  When are players going to realize that he has one of the best arms in the game?  Running on him is not a smart move.  

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Its trade season fellas. Let's try to create new topics for trades instead of posting them in here.

Carson

Reaction score
Yankees are going to need Stanton and Gleyber Torres to step it up a bit with Judge on the shelf. Upcoming 4 games at Fenway are going to be huge.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Carson said:
Yankees are going to need Stanton and Gleyber Torres to step it up a bit with Judge on the shelf. Upcoming 4 games at Fenway are going to be huge.
And we probably lose 3 of them, but I hope not.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Are we ever gong to solve the mystery of who the 5th best 2B is hahahaha

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
We will. I was too hands-off with it this last time around. I'll run each poll this time. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%