Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yankees are squandering these opportunities 

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
It's unsustainable af. 

The only light at the end of the tunnel is that Tanaka and I think Sabathia are going next.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Playoff Rick Porcello!

This should be a treat

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
.ptt81 said:
It's unsustainable af. 

The only light at the end of the tunnel is that Tanaka and I think Sabathia are going next.
Tanaka, Severino, Sabathia. Happ in Gm5

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That's a totally legal substance on Kimbrel's hat I'm assuming

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
NY media is gonna skewer Giancarlo. Just no yankee pride.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Revised prediction: Yankees in 4

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This interviewer just asked the DH what it's like to play behind Chris Sale.

Do better

catman

Reaction score
Thusfar, I would say the playoffs have gone pretty much as I expected them to.  Milwaukee doesn't seem to have a lot of trouble with Colorado.  LA is doing well against the Braves.  Its too early to really tell about the Yankees/Red Sox matchup, but the Sox needed this win in the worst way.  You cannot lose a 5 run lead in the playoffs.  Cleveland needed to win Kluber's start to have much of a chance against the Astros.  I expect them to win a game at home, but only 1.  
Milwaukee could sweep the Rockies and LA could do the same with Atlanta.  The Red Sox pen scares me a lot.  They need to get more than 5.1 innings out of their starters, or leave Porcello in the bullpen and tell him to let it fly for 20-25 pitches.

catman

Reaction score
Jansen comes out for the 9th, after Kershaw throws only 85 pitches.  Jansen is not as good as he has been, and we'll see how he does tonight.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Is Kershaw's playoff ERA under 4 now lol

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
catman said:
Thusfar, I would say the playoffs have gone pretty much as I expected them to.  Milwaukee doesn't seem to have a lot of trouble with Colorado.  LA is doing well against the Braves.  Its too early to really tell about the Yankees/Red Sox matchup, but the Sox needed this win in the worst way.  You cannot lose a 5 run lead in the playoffs.  Cleveland needed to win Kluber's start to have much of a chance against the Astros.  I expect them to win a game at home, but only 1.  
Milwaukee could sweep the Rockies and LA could do the same with Atlanta.  The Red Sox pen scares me a lot.  They need to get more than 5.1 innings out of their starters, or leave Porcello in the bullpen and tell him to let it fly for 20-25 pitches.
They cant do that with Porcello -- he's the Game 3 starter. He went 2/3 yesterday because he doesnt start until Monday so there is some time for rest, but hes not going to be available today. If Price cant go 6 today, I'd expect Steven Wright to come in for long relief before you hand it off to Barnes and then Kimbrel (assuming we have the lead).

Still dont get why we removed Brazzers, or even rostered Workman...

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
Wright is off the roster. He has a bum knee.

And we took out Braiser because he was pitching like complete ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%