2018 Draft Prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Their shot blocking ratings are prob really good but Mo Bamba, WCJ, Robinson, and Williams D should prob be nerfed a bit. 

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sexton is probably better suited for a B- outside, his outside shot had a good percentage but he shot such a low volume from 3 in his good months and overall that it makes me question how good the percentage turned out. 

Jarred Vanderbilt is better than a C rebounding for sure. In college the man was a rebound machine when healthy.

I thought Jaren Jackson was a the best defender in the class? Seems weird that he's lower than a number of guys.

Also, where's MPJ? Can we not still include him lol

Good job on most of the others though.

Bozo The Clown

Reaction score
Yeah can we get MPJ in here? Make him nice but 0 potential to reflect the 2 year career he might have? jk I hope he turns out and like his game but he’s a weird case since his health concerns are 20/20 hindsight Oden-level

Lonnie is the only guy that stands out to me as being really underwhelming. I think he should have a bit of a bump on both offensive categories personally... middle Cs seems low

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
Miles Bridges' inside rating seems too low for a guy best (only?) known for dunking

Donte DiVincenzo had a rough rookie year (mostly due to injuries) but he should still start off with at least a C+ outside based off his reputation as a shooter when he came into the league

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
For those asking about MPJ, I was planning on putting him in next year's class because it'll be the first class with absolutely no professional stats to base players off of.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Updated. A lot of good suggestions so far. I also edited Vanderbilt's rebounding after I uploaded to the index, but that's fixed too.

Keep 'em coming.

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
Josh Okogie and Bruce Brown might need a slight boost to their defense ratings. They both started games solely because they gave effort on defense and they often guarded the best guard on the opposing team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%