2018/19 NBA REGULAR SEASON

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Man, fuck Jimmy Butler. What a cancer

Paulius

Reaction score
https://streamable.com/qj55o

Look at this effort. Pure disrespect to the game of basketball. I cant believe this fraud gets compared to MJ.

Lebron has slept yall with his “i give everything to the game of basketball” bullshit

Id be embarrassed if i was a Lebron fan. This is disgusting. His body language game after game.

Wont play with 100% effort to prolong his career. Longevity, stats, and hollywood > is what he cares about at this point

Never arguing about MJ vs Lebron again. Its a waste of time.

BNC

Reaction score
Paulius said:
https://streamable.com/qj55o

Look at this effort. Pure disrespect to the game of basketball. I cant believe this fraud gets compared to MJ.

Lebron has slept yall with his “i give everything to the game of basketball” bullshit

Id be embarrassed if i was a Lebron fan. This is disgusting. His body language game after game.

Wont play with 100% effort to prolong his career. Longevity, stats, and hollywood > is what he cares about at this point

Never arguing about MJ vs Lebron again. Its a waste of time.
lmao

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We have been bad as expected record wise but the squad plays with energy 1-4.. defends.. and got some youngings in Zo and Dot, who will be perfect next to KP.

THJ has showed he ls a viable option now.. bigs active.. we just young man

Tonight vs Chicago .. interested to see how we defend Lavine who been on fire.. see how well Mitch and Vonleh defend Lauri

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for Zo's contract to be guaranteed. Don't know why they haven't yet. I'd be pissed if I was Zo.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
dez said:
We have been bad as expected record wise but the squad plays with energy 1-4.. defends.. and got some youngings in Zo and Dot, who will be perfect next to KP.

THJ has showed he ls a viable option now.. bigs active.. we just young man

Tonight vs Chicago .. interested to see how we defend Lavine who been on fire.. see how well Mitch and Vonleh defend Lauri
Lauri is still out so you'll have to wait on that.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rockets defensive coach coming out of retirement to help the team out haha

Paulius

Reaction score
Report that execs think Clippers will land Kawhi

Lets goo

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Paulius said:
Report that execs think Clippers will land Kawhi

Lets goo
Still think it depends on how the Raptors do this season. If they make the finals, could sway him.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
DJT said:
I'm still waiting for Zo's contract to be guaranteed. Don't know why they haven't yet. I'd be pissed if I was Zo.
Its only a matter time Im thinking Ill probably play him his 45 before deciding to cut Mudiay or Kornet

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
dez said:
Its only a matter time Im thinking Ill probably play him his 45 before deciding to cut Mudiay or Kornet
Thats probably true. I just don't see why they wait. They should know by now they prefer him over both of them.

Paulius

Reaction score
DJT said:
Still think it depends on how the Raptors do this season. If they make the finals, could sway him.
Hell yea

I actually want him to stay, but just been saying if he leaves, it’ll be for the clippers so good to know execs think the same

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Paulius said:
Hell yea

I actually want him to stay, but just been saying if he leaves, it’ll be for the clippers so good to know execs think the same
Yeah I can see that. Him and Tobi would be fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%