2018/19 NBA REGULAR SEASON

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mexi said:
Is not about the money guys

The team with teague, tyus, Jamal last year was the best fit for Rose
TYus and Jamal aren't taking away minutes from Rose haha. And Rose knows Thibs and they have that rapport. 

bosoxlover12 said:
so again, to cc and my point -- drose was not getting a good nba contract from any team (also he's making $8.5M from Adidas this year, just semantics). whether its the league $2.4M minimum, or a team offering him a whopping $4M per year, its nothing substantial because sans-yesterday he hasnt shown to be worth more than that
and my point is sometimes guys will choose less money for a better situation. Which is also true.

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
so again, to cc and my point -- drose was not getting a good nba contract from any team (also he's making $8.5M from Adidas this year, just semantics). whether its the league $2.4M minimum, or a team offering him a whopping $4M per year, its nothing substantial because sans-yesterday he hasnt shown to be worth more than that
No I completely agree with all of that, he's not making some massive sacrafice by taking the min, it's basically all he was offered. And he signed with them immediately which would suggest that he had no other offers worth noting 

BNC

Reaction score
DJT said:
and my point is sometimes guys will choose less money for a better situation. Which is also true.
Like CC said, that only happens when guys want to take a short one year deal to boost their value so that they can make more money in the long run (betting on themselves because they want more money), or vets looking for a ring.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BNC said:
Like CC said, that only happens when guys want to take a short one year deal to boost their value so that they can make more money in the long run (betting on themselves because they want more money), or vets looking for a ring.
What about Monroe to the Bucks? Wait i'm not sure that was less money then what NY was offering. Just market sizes.

Paulius

Reaction score
We have no idea what pelicans lakers or okc(teams that were interested) woulda offered him

He wasnt looking for money, stop making up your narratives and listen to what the man says

He was waiting for wolves to get him bc he knew he’d be comfortable with that team bc of thibs jimmy taj

Now admit you were wrong by calling him washed, saying he’s better off in China and saying he doesnt belong in the nba anymore so we could RIP this topic and watch this legend stay hoopin

Paulius

Reaction score
DJT said:
What about Monroe to the Bucks? Wait i'm not sure that was less money then what NY was offering. Just market sizes.
Or brook lopez taking pocket change bc of the fit in Milwaukee

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Celtics - Bucks tonight should be fun. Brown is out so that sucks.

Paulius

Reaction score
DJT said:
Big test for the Celtics

Paulius

Reaction score
I love how this got twisted into being about the vet min when the comments yall made about him were about his ability to play basketball

Lmao [emoji1405][emoji480]

Whatever

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
DJT said:
see that's the thing

They have so many players it doesn't matter when a brown or whoever sits

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mexi said:
see that's the thing

They have so many players it doesn't matter when a brown or whoever sits
I just like to see both teams at full strength to see what happens.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Paulius said:
I love how this got twisted into being about the vet min when the comments yall made about him were about his ability to play basketball

Lmao [emoji1405][emoji480]

Whatever
i already admitted i was wrong about him being washed up but clearly the league thought so too.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Gotta love a "Yankees Suck" chant during a Celtics game lol

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Hayward, Ilyasova, Divincenzo, and Connaughton all on the floor at the same time

must be a record

Paulius

Reaction score
Russ with a mothafuckin SHAMGOD DAGGER

[emoji1405][emoji480]

Thanks for $100, Russ

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
It's a shame that Kyrie isn't good apparently...
this is the right thread for this lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%