jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lakers offer to the Pels was: Ball, Kuzbass, Rondo, Beasley and a 1st

Another scenario was: Lonzo, Kuz, Lance and Beasley + 1st

Lol. I would have just hung up if I was the GM. If you bring that crap thats the stuff that makes GMs say I wont trade with you for lowballing me.

I hope they trade AD anywhere but LAL.

You'll get your wish.  Forget about the guy I keep referencing, just read what the best NBA guys are reporting:

1- Gayle Benson has said she’s going to do what’s best for the team (meaning she won’t give AD to the Lakers).

2- Woj saying that the Pels are in no rush and it could drag into the offseason for Boston ( meaning they are doing their due diligence)

3- Woj has said Ainge will give up anyone but Kyrie for AD and don’t care about the noise that he won’t resign with anyone but Lakers.

4- Ainge has talked to Tatum and Brown about the business of the NBA (meaning they know they could be included in a deal)

5- the leaked Lakers offer (the Pels showing how much of a joke what the Lakers are offering and will make them look bad).

6- The Knicks are loading up on draft picks and cap space for big name FA (to put themselves in line for a AD deal and they also tried to offer KP to the Pels but they rejected and KP wouldn’t resign)

7- The MVP of the situation is Kyrie who’s forcing the Celtics to give up the young players (he already called them out to the media) for AD or he’s going to join him in NY (his people already leaked his interest in the Knicks)

This is all leaked info that indicates the Pels are in the drivers seat. They don’t care about his agent, his new house in LA, nor his dad.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol like the celtics give a fuck about what ad's dad thinks.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Boston's not trading Jayson Tatum after what Davis Sr said. Davis isn't going to re-sign with the Celtics, and so Boston isn't going to trade Tatum on the hope of changing his mind.

I'm almost to the point where I think its more likely Kyrie leaves Boston than AD signing a LTD with the Celtics. We're not trading JT for a year rental

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The pels leaking the laker offer to smear the lakers is freaking hilarious

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think nola is spot on
He won't be a Laker unless he signs there next off-season

I still think Knicks

Paulius

Reaction score
This notion you guys have that these teams will just gamble and trade for a year of AD is something else

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He would stay with the Knicks

It's not like I'm saying he's getting traded to Toronto or Portland

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Paulius said:
This notion you guys have that these teams will just gamble and trade for a year of AD is something else
Because nobody has ever traded for an impending free agent

Paulius

Reaction score
What makes you think he’d stay with the Knicks

Paulius

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Because nobody has ever traded for an impending free agent
Giving up so much for someone who already said he would play out the year but will be signing with the Lakers in 2020 is just not a smart move but sure go for it

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Paulius said:
What makes you think hed stay with the Knicks
they're getting Kyrie or KD or both

Bringing the Knicks to prominence is major legacy boost

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Paulius said:
Giving up so much for someone who already said he would play out the year but will be signing with the Lakers in 2020 is just not a smart move but sure go for it
If the Celtics believe that AD is the difference between winning and losing a championship, why wouldn't they go for it? You've ALWAYS said that teams should go for it and bet on themselves to be able to convince the guy to stay....

Paulius

Reaction score
Mexi said:
they're getting Kyrie or KD or both

Bringing the Knicks to prominence is major legacy boost
All 3?

Pipe drean

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Paulius said:
Surprised you're even saying this considering you've been an advocate of teams taking a risk in attempt to win a ring. 

Paulius

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
If the Celtics believe that AD is the difference between winning and losing a championship, why wouldn't they go for it? You've ALWAYS said that teams should go for it and bet on themselves to be able to convince the guy to stay....
This is completely different dude

You go for it if the guy isnt set on his future and doesnt know what he wants

You need a guy who goes into the season with an open mind and “lets the season to play out”

You seriously cant fall for the trap and trade jaylen Tatum and picks when theres so much risk involved

Paulius

Reaction score
snipezo said:
Surprised you're even saying this considering you've been an advocate of teams taking a risk in attempt to win a ring. 
My god how do u guys not seeing how much different this is lol

Whatever

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Paulius said:
This is completely different dude

You go for it if the guy isnt set on his future and doesnt know what he wants

You need a guy who goes into the season with an open mind and “lets the season to play out”

You seriously cant fall for the trap and trade jaylen Tatum and picks when theres so much risk involved
Because the prevailing wisdom on Paul George is that he "didn't know what he wants". Got it....

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Paulius said:
My god how do u guys not seeing how much different this is lol

Whatever
It's not different at all haha. If they think they can win a ring with AD, go fucking get him. They aren't winning rings with Kyrie gone and Tatum as the star player, that's for sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%