People pretty much going back and forth between lakers celtics

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Paulius said:
What i want is for you to give me your ncaa insight but yea sure go ahead
I never bet on NCAA pre-game. I live bet.

As far as examples, the one that comes closest to mind as an IN-SEASON trade is the Knicks getting Billups back too in the Carmelo trade. There aren't great examples of it, but like I said, I don't think it's a given that they would be able to maximize their value by trading them separately (obviously, if they could get the same return without including Jrue, they should obviously do it)

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Chris Haynes, Yahoo

"Regarding team preferences, Boston is not a top target for Davis, sources said. Theres a growing belief of uncertainty that Kyrie Irving will not re-sign with Boston, sources said, even though he vowed to do so at the beginning of the season."

Im a source now guys. I made it

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I just want to see AD get traded by the deadline. Please.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
man, mexi you make excuses a lot. play the what if game for everything as long as it fits you

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
man, mexi you make excuses a lot. play the what if game for everything as long as it fits you
example?
Is this about the rockets and blazers series? That series had the same amount of possessions and points scored. If dame doesnt hit the shot they go to game 7 in houston

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
No chance hes traded by the deadline.
there is

Hes going to the knicks. Im laughing at LA radio(lakers flagship) who seem convinced theyre getting him

Im also laughing at the clueless people who keeo saying the celtics have the best package potential

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So Ive been reading stuff from a guy that I trust on Pelican topics. Heres what I gathered:

Lakers have one shot, and thats going out and getting guys the Pelicans want. The only guy they have interest in is Kuzma. Im not saying they dislike Ingram, Ball, etc, but they have no interest in taking on those guys and having to pay them. They would also have to include multiple first rounders.

And because that isnt very realistic, he went as far to say that theres no shot that hes a Laker next season and he guarantees that he will either be a Celtic, Knick, or Sixer.

He also went on to discuss what kind of packages you could see. For Philly it was Simmons, Fultz, Zhaire Smith, and the Miami pick. Knicks was Kevin Knox, Frank Ntilikin, fillers, and their pick. He didnt really talk about the Celtics but hes said it would be Tatum, a bunch of first rounders, and more.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mexi said:
there is

Hes going to the knicks. Im laughing at LA radio(lakers flagship) who seem convinced theyre getting him

Im also laughing at the clueless people who keeo saying the celtics have the best package potential
I really cant push this any harder, theres literally zero chance they move him before the deadline. I would even be willing to bet he plays another 20+ games with the Pelicans.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm convinced he will be a knick

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ill also say this about Boston. If thats where he ends up, there are three guarantees. Tatum, Hayward, and picks. The Pelicans wouldnt have interest in Rozier or Smart.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/espnnba/status/1090019831892590592?s=21

Sweet

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why would anyone want Gordon Hayward and that contract?

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah if I were NO i'd be like no way Hayward.

But I think its a slim chance he's traded this season. LA would have to dangle everything they wanted. Cause if this goes to the summer, i'm not so sure LA will be where he lands.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Theres a post some ways back of nolafan guaranteeing Davis would lead the city of New Orleans to a championship. Wish I could find it

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teagz said:
Why would anyone want Gordon Hayward and that contract?
For a team that is actively selling in an effort to collect assets, Gordon Hayward is a thing of beauty. I think we can all agree that he is a negative asset at this point, and as a result for the Celtics to get off his contract they will have to attach an asset to him. Then if things go REALLY well, hes another year removed from his injury and is closer to the Hayward we knew before the injury. At that point he becomes someone that can legitimately help you, or you can trade him for even more assets.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Theres a post some ways back of nolafan guaranteeing Davis would lead the city of New Orleans to a championship. Wish I could find it
Id love to see that

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Chriss wants out
Thon Maker wants out

Who says no?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%