2017 NFL Gameday Thread

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
god this is gonna make everyone outside of new england mad.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
still a lot of time left but teagz should be happy

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
that really was a good game tho

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
RIP Philadelphia, the city will be missed

BNC

Reaction score
I love how Doug wasn't a coward with those fourth down plays

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
RIP Philadelphia, the city will be missed
sources say cars are already flipped and dumpsters are on fire

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Shoutout to my man Teagz. Truth be told I was watching Scrubs during the entire game sans the last 30 seconds, but I'm sure it was a fabulous victory

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
I wonder if the Patriots defense could have played better with Malcolm Butler on the field. What a strange decision to make going on to a stage on which he had made the biggest play of his career. 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/OH_STANLEY_/status/875031640116015112

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
still a lot of time left but teagz should be happy

Big Bid'Ness said:
Teagz is runnin wild.

elcheato said:
Shoutout to my man Teagz. Truth be told I was watching Scrubs during the entire game sans the last 30 seconds, but I'm sure it was a fabulous victory
I love you all

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
I wonder if the Patriots defense could have played better with Malcolm Butler on the field. What a strange decision to make going on to a stage on which he had made the biggest play of his career. 
This is my takeaway as well

Butler played 74/74 snaps in the AFCCG, and over 97% all season. Despite Belichick and Patricia saying it was a "football" move, he literally plays 0/72 snaps in the game. The Pats ran several formations with four safeties on the field, and Jordan Richards is awful. You can tell me you benched Malcolm for an off the field incident, but you can't say its a football move by having Richards on the field over him

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
This is my takeaway as well

Butler played 74/74 snaps in the AFCCG, and over 97% all season. Despite Belichick and Patricia saying it was a "football" move, he literally plays 0/72 snaps in the game. The Pats ran several formations with four safeties on the field, and Jordan Richards is awful. You can tell me you benched Malcolm for an off the field incident, but you can't say its a football move by having Richards on the field over him

I honestly wonder if they felt he was still sick, or something. It makes exactly zero sense. He may not have been as good as he was the past two seasons, but he was in no way a bad player this season. Either something happened off the field that we are unaware of or Bill and Patricia felt he was still sick or too weak from being sick and it may have been an honest mistake. 

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Also it was really weird to see the catch rule affect two plays in one game. The Clement call was incorrect. The Ertz call was correct and perhaps the perfect example of how to apply that rule in favor of the completed catch. The most unfortunate part of the Clement call was that it was 3rd and relatively long--the difference between 7 and 3. I understand how they felt unable to definitively see that he lost control of the ball. I felt that the call standing was possible, but fully expected an overturning of the call on the field. A truly shocking decision, but at this point we can just expect Al Riveron to change his mind on the rule every 15 fucking seconds.

So happy for the Eagles, though, and it was an incredible game. They flat out earned it even with the possible wrong call on the Clement play. I felt several uncalled DPIs on New England balanced it out somewhat.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats to Teagz, who is one of a handful of Iggles fans I can actually stand. It's tough to watch the team that trounced yours in the NFCCG, win their first Super Bowl, in your team's locker room.  I honestly didn't watch a single snap.  I couldn't see that stadium turned over... other team's shit painted in the Vikings end zones.

The Butler situation is bizarre as hell and shows the Pats have some serious cracks in the armor.  I do welcome Matt Patricia's defensive scheme to the NFC North.  Should be an interesting offseason. 

The Vikings are complete pussies if they don't make a legit run to get Kirk Cousins this offseason.  No more noodle-arm QBs.  Get serious at the position or GTFO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%