2017 NFL Gameday Thread

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Crabs and Cooper--I knew there was someone that wasn't coming to mind.. I'll concede that. And I'm saying 1-2 punch at WR. Not factoring in TE.

Edelman Cooks better than Diggs Thielen? Please.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I don't see why the TE wouldn't count? Kelce's putting up the same numbers that Thielen is

Like you don't hear Denver this week stating "New England's #2 and #3 WRs this week are Amendola and Dorsett, easy matchup for Talib and Roby!" because the behemoth of Rob Gronkowski still exists. Gronk and Kelce line up out wide as often as Diggs and Thielen do (since they play a lot of slot work as well) so I really don't see an argument to not include them for best receiving pair.

And its easy to say Edelman/Cooks > Thielen/Diggs, because Edelman is better than Thielen and Cooks is better than Diggs lol

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
I don't see why the TE wouldn't count? Kelce's putting up the same numbers that Thielen is

Like you don't hear Denver this week stating "New England's #2 and #3 WRs this week are Amendola and Dorsett, easy matchup for Talib and Roby!" because the behemoth of Rob Gronkowski still exists. Gronk and Kelce line up out wide as often as Diggs and Thielen do (since they play a lot of slot work as well) so I really don't see an argument to not include them for best receiving pair.

And its easy to say Edelman/Cooks > Thielen/Diggs, because Edelman is better than Thielen and Cooks is better than Diggs lol

False. Diggs is definitely better than Cooks. Edelman and Thielen are very, very close.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Hill/Kelce and Cooks/Gronkowski are better than Diggs/Thielen, and Edelman/Cooks is better when Jules isn't ded

Crabtree/Cooper is up there too. AB and JuJu are looking that way soon as well
Diggs and Thielen don’t have been doing this longer than part of one season and generally stay healthy.

Theielen is easily the most underrated player in the league. Bout to change after today.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's Antonio Brown and Juju just because of how much better Antonio Brown is than both Thielen and Diggs

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
elcheato said:
It's Antonio Brown and Juju just because of how much better Antonio Brown is than both Thielen and Diggs

Yeah, AB is better, but it's not that big of a gap. Noticeable, not massive.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Juju isn’t th 2nd beat receiver on his own team

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
AE. said:
Juju isn’t th 2nd beat receiver on his own team

He is right now, because Martavis Bryant came down with a bad case of Little Bitch Syndrome.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:

Bruh what? The gap between 1-10 at the WR position in the NFL is not that drastic. I'd say Diggs is top 10 at this point.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:

Bruh what? The gap between 1-10 at the WR position in the NFL is not that drastic. I'd say Diggs is top 10 at this point.
First off, if any Viking WR is top 10 its Thielen not Diggs (neither are), and second off AB is in a class of his own along with Julio... 

Tier 1:
AB
Julio

Tier 2:
Mike Evans
Odell
Nuk Hopkins
AJ Green

Tier 3:
Michael Thomas
Jordy
Keenan Allen
Baldwin
Edelman
Fitz

Thielen is in Tier 4 with guys like Demaryius, Cooks, etc

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
You are ridiculous.

Also, if the league wants to see how every crew needs to be officiating games in the NFL today, look at Bill Vinovich's crew. They are phenomenal. They should officiate every Super Bowl for the foreseeable future, and other officiating crews should be forced to call games like they do.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Adam Thielen has at least 5 catches in every single game this season. Incredible, and he has a knack for making plays at the best of times.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thielen has half the natural talent and yet he’s made Josh Norman his bitch all day

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
His argument isn't faulty, but I mean, we were talking about a specific positional group lol

Foreman

Detroit Vs. Everybody
Reaction score
Jordy arguably tier 2 with Rodgers at QB. Marvin Jones and Golden Tate > Vikings WRs

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Foreman said:
Jordy arguably tier 2 with Rodgers at QB. Marvin Jones and Golden Tate > Vikings WRs

:yao:

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Foreman said:
Are you high?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%