Status
Not open for further replies.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Mexi said:
I'm pretty much taking washington to win the east
Obviously biased, but I think Washington could have a hard time with the Celtics. Gortat cannot handle defending the P&R without help, and he can't get help unless they leave Gerald Green or Jae Crowder wide open for three. It's gonna force them to bench Gortat for another wing like Oubre or Bojan, and then the Celtics have someone they can hide Isaiah on.

The key player for the Wizards this series will be Markieff Morris. Boston was not scared at all of Mirotic last series, and defended him with a 31 year old SG. If Morris can drop points on the Celtics, it will probably force us to play bigger than we want, and then allows Washington to put back in Gortat.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Crowder is shooting 27.3% from three in the playoffs. They'd be smart to make guys like him, Bradley, Smart, etc. try to beat them.

Wall and Beal need to pick on Isaiah. If they both have a big series, you have to favor the Wizards. If the Celtics find a way to contain them, they'll probably win.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If the Celtics can score more points than the Wizards, I think they have a good shot 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
The problem is that I don't think Beal will have a big series (not unimportant, but just not star-takeover) . We'll have Avery on him, and if the past two games on Jimmy Butler are any indication he'll do just fine holding him.

Wall will definitely get his against IT, and will definitely be tough for Boston, but Washington is gonna need someone in addition to Wall to score when AB is locking down Beal

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
If the Celtics can score more points than the Wizards, I think they have a good shot 
they have to win four games. people forget that

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
did this dude change his G mod color to celtic green?

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
tuned into the game with about 5:45 left and Breen said that the Celtics just got their first rebound

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
buzzy said:
tuned into the game with about 5:45 left and Breen said that the Celtics just got their first rebound
better than when jackson earlier said boston has yet to make a basket, or even get an assist.

as if you can get an assist without making a shot

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Worst homecourt advantage ever

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Boston should trade Rozier before they have to max him

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
It sucks Morris just went down, because I want a healthy series from both teams, but there was no contact from Horford there at all. That should not have been a foul

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
What? That's an easy foul call

You have to let a shooter land on the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%