2017 NBA Off-Season

Paulius

Reaction score
Mexi finally realizing KD is a bitch after i tried to tell yall so now he wants to twist this

Paulius

Reaction score
Yo gotta say Kyrie gotta stop trying to sound like Kobe in all his answers lmao dudes not on that level

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Mexi finally realizing KD is a bitch after i tried to tell yall so now he wants to twist this
literally no one likes what he did

But it was his right to do so. That's why most of us just let it go.

Paulius

Reaction score
But in a recent interview with San Francisco Magazine's Jon Steinberg, the reigning NBA Finals MVP and his agent, Rich Kleiman, admitted Durant had some regrets about ditching the Oklahoma City Thunder after initially announcing he was departing for the Bay Area.

"We were all messed up on jet lag," Kleiman said of the duo's trip to China last summer for a promotional tour with Nike, "and I was up at 6 a.m. and he calls me and says, 'Yo, are you up?' And I’m like, 'Yeah, what’s up?' And he’s like [yelling], 'Why the f--k did you let me do this to my life?' And I’m like, 'Ohh s--t, I'm coming over to your room.'"

Durant disclosed the meeting with Kleiman in his hotel room was "rock bottom," and that hearing so many people say "f--k you" over social media took an emotional toll on him.

"Because I truly had invested everything I had into the people I played for," Durant said. "... And for those people that I know and love and trust to turn their back on me after I was fully invested in them, it was just…more than I could take. I was upset."

BUT THEY SAID HE WAS HAPPY WITH THE MOVE!!!

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Mexi said:
Kyrie is overrated as Fuck oh my god
if you think kyrie peaked, then sure

but he hasnt. after seeing what he did in the 16 Finals Ive been such a big Kyrie fan in what he can do as a talent. He can be a top 5 scorer

Paulius

Reaction score
Mexi said:
literally no one likes what he did

But it was his right to do so. That's why most of us just let it go.
How in the world did you see that move as the "right thing to do" lol

He made this risky move expecting people to love him again after he won and got the fmvp. Has that happened? Hell no, its gotten worse

Nothing about that move screams "i made the right move!!"

Paulius

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
if you think kyrie peaked, then sure

but he hasnt. after seeing what he did in the 16 Finals Ive been such a big Kyrie fan in what he can do as a talent. He can be a top 5 scorer
If people think Kyrie has really peaked, just let them talk then

#RevengeSZN #PeopleWillBeShook

Paulius

Reaction score
"Because I truly had invested everything I had into the people I played for," Durant said. "... And for those people that I know and love and trust to turn their back on me after I was fully invested in them, it was just…more than I could take. I was upset."

Lmaoooo the god damn irony in this. Hes delusional, this is HILARIOUS

Paulius

Reaction score
Lebron > KD forever no matter now many bandwagon rings he gets

Remember my lebron to OKC post when i said he would think about this bc KD is the only rival he has. Well that shit has sailed lmao dont matter how many rings this dude wins, Lebron can sit back and sip the tea with his frog pet

Lebron to OKC HAS BEEN CANCELLED BOYS

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
^ I think the odds of Lebron to OKC may have just gone up now

Paulie out here playing 4D Chess

Paulius

Reaction score
KDs playing checkers while Lebrons playing chess

Shits over, he said "im sick of being second" , homie u second behind lebron forever. You third behind Bird forever. You fourth behind kawhi forever

One thing for sure tho, hes leading in first in the mothafucka snake race lmao my god man, another day, another hilarious story

Paulius

Reaction score
Am i done or am i finished? Im done

Now we can talk some hoops boys

Paulius

Reaction score
“My feeling is that even if we just retired one number, no one’s ever gonna wear the other, so you may as well retire… no one’s ever gonna wear 8 or 24 for the Lakers ever again. It just worked out that that was the right date to do it, and I think we’ll have a great celebration, and certainly someday there will be a statue as well,” Buss said

#Statue #Ringsssss #Mambamentality

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/KyleAMadson/status/907678338914725888

Paulius

Reaction score
Better than averaging 2.2 points per 4 fourth quarters

#5/7 #RingCheck #MentalityCheck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%