Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Future World Series MVP JD Martinez 

</3

catman

Reaction score
The Mets are a mess.  Who is running the team?  A pitcher, just off the DL asks to start on 3 days rest after throwing 78 pitches and he gets lit up again.  This, after Thor said he didn't want an MRI and was lost for the season due to an injury........

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The judges are judging and Kluber is Klubering

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dodgers suck but at least i was lucky enough to see walker buehler's debut

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mexi said:
Dodgers suck but at least i was lucky enough to see walker buehler's debut

closet we'll ever get to seeing joeymex

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I went last night too to get my cody bobblehead lol

Dodgers fucking suck. But you know what, im taking everyone's advice. From you guys to any tweet response when the dodgers were winning every game: the regular season doesn't mean anything so who cares what theyre doing, right? As long as they win in october, right?

So if these games dont matter, why should i even worry

8 in a row does suck. 13 out of 14 losses i think. But goodness they still lead the west by 10 and lead home field advantage by 5. The other teams must really fucking suck

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I picked the tribe to go to the world series and run away with the central. Not surprised

Also still upset at them for last year. The series was there's man.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Mexi said:
I went last night too to get my cody bobblehead lol

Dodgers fucking suck. But you know what, im taking everyone's advice. From you guys to any tweet response when the dodgers were winning every game: the regular season doesn't mean anything so who cares what theyre doing, right? As long as they win in october, right?

So if these games dont matter, why should i even worry

8 in a row does suck. 13 out of 14 losses i think. But goodness they still lead the west by 10 and lead home field advantage by 5. The other teams must really fucking suck
It's funny to say they suck, but in reality you're right. It doesn't matter at all. If they win the World Series people won't even remember the stretch where they lost 13 out of 14

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
It's funny to say they suck, but in reality you're right. It doesn't matter at all. If they win the World Series people won't even remember the stretch where they lost 13 out of 14
Honestly if arizona wasnt on a 13 game win streak at the exact same time the panic probably wouldnt be as bad

Our magic number was 13 for looong time. Like over a week
Arizona finally lost last night so it's now 12

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I've been done with Josh Tomlin for about 4 years now, and here he is starting when the Indians are going for 17 in a row. Francona is the worst some times. If this dude starts a post season game over Bauer or Clevinger I'm gonna lose my shit

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

With chief wahoo probably going to die soon

And with the american flag

This hat is quite ironic and i kinda want it lol

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
2 weeks ago people were talking about the Dodgers being the best team of all-time. Now it's well if they win the World Series....

Sometimes life comes at you fast

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
I've been done with Josh Tomlin for about 4 years now, and here he is starting when the Indians are going for 17 in a row. Francona is the worst some times. If this dude starts a post season game over Bauer or Clevinger I'm gonna lose my shit
nvm won again

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
JZsportswhiz said:
2 weeks ago people were talking about the Dodgers being the best team of all-time. Now it's well if they win the World Series....Sometimes life comes at you fast
still up 10 in the division and 5 for best record

Rockies

Reaction score
We are just barely holding on, but I think we have this. I hope so anyway.

But I don't think anyone will stop the Indians. I kept saying it's their year from the start and they're on a tear right now. They might have MLB's best record at the end of the month.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Should the Dodgers hold on to best record, id much much rather face the Rockies than snakes so go rox

But if the nats catch us, sorry I would also rather see the cubs over the snakes too so I wouldn't care if we lost best record

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%