Status
Not open for further replies.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Would love to see your opinion if they switched teams
Look, I'm not here saying Jaylen is necessarily better than Ingram. Jaylen has moments where he's awesome and moments where he's clearly in his own head, getting in the way. Ingram looked really nice against the Celtics this season imo, and he's really nice in transition.

But Tatum is so freaking good right now. His finishing around the hoop is remarkable for someone his experience, and he's shooting 47.6% from three (obviously will regress but for right now has the same percentage as Klay Thompson). He shows the right intellect on the court to know exactly when to attack and when to not. 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Look, I'm not here saying Jaylen is necessarily better than Ingram. Jaylen has moments where he's awesome and moments where he's clearly in his own head, getting in the way. Ingram looked really nice against the Celtics this season imo, and he's really nice in transition.

But Tatum is so freaking good right now. His finishing around the hoop is remarkable for someone his experience, and he's shooting 47.6% from three (obviously will regress but for right now has the same percentage as Klay Thompson). He shows the right intellect on the court to know exactly when to attack and when to not. 
Hes also in a completely different situation than Brandon. If both players ceilings are what I think they are, Id take Ingram. Hes far from a finished product

Paulius

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Hes also in a completely different situation than Brandon. If both players ceilings are what I think they are, Id take Ingram. Hes far from a finished product
Whats Ingrams ceiling? Give me a players name

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Whats Ingrams ceiling? Give me a players name
He was drawing KD comparisons in the draft. I dont think hell be quite that good, but I definitely think he could be Paul George good.

Paulius

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
He was drawing KD comparisons in the draft. I dont think hell be quite that good, but I definitely think he could be Paul George good.
Would you rather have Paul Pierce or Paul George?

Paulius

Reaction score
I see it

Cool calm collected game, mid range game on point, similar pace, not the greatest defenders but got/gets the job done etc

Paulius

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I think hes more Rudy gay
For the absolute ceiling?! Disrespectful imo. I dont see Ingram ever being Paul George good but i get the highest ceiling comparison. Rudy gay tho lol come on

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i clown danny ainge all the time but tatum and jaylen from the first time I saw them, love

I do believe jaylen will be a star

Paulius

Reaction score
Jamal Mashburn for highest ceiling? Ok im done here for tonight and leave the nonsense off this site tmrw mexi

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mash was better than Gay
Don't disrespect Jamal or you can leave

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Im so upset that Im awake for once and caught in the Paulius/Mexi late night slumber party

Paulius

Reaction score
Paul Pierce is the highest ceiling

Mashburn was a dog, but Tatum can easily be better

Paulius

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Im so upset that Im awake for once and caught in the Paulius/Mexi late night slumber party
Its Big Poppa for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%